The elders have entrusted you, an elite vampire courier, to deliver their secrets. Can you outrun the hunters, the other drivers, and the rising sun?
"Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" is an interactive horror novel by Kyle Marquis, based on "Vampire: The Masquerade" and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
It’s a new Dark Age for the dead. When the Second Inquisition's vampire hunters hacked phone lines and computer networks to expose and destroy vampires all over the world, the elders turned to undead couriers like you. For ten years, you’ve raced across the desert between cities, delivering vital information and supplies. But when an old friend reappears with a plan to disrupt the blood trade across the American Southwest, everything you’ve built starts crashing down.
Outrun the Competition. Drive, hide, or fight back! Unleash the powers of your blood in ancient Disciplines to change form, vanish from sight, or dominate the minds of your enemies. Employ blood magic, inhuman strength, and the creatures of the night to escape destruction—or just run your enemies off the road and keep going.
Deliver or Die. All secrets have an expiration date—and so do you. Race across the desert to deliver secrets, promises, and threats. Do whatever it takes to drop off your parcel. But when the job is done, will you stick around to exploit the situation?
Run Down Your Prey. Only blood can sate the Hunger. Charm, seduce, or seize what you need, but don’t let anyone know what you are. If you break the Masquerade, your fellow vampires will destroy you for your indiscretions, assuming the Second Inquisition doesn't find you first.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary.
• Hunt the alleys and back roads of the American Southwest to stave off hunger and resist the frenzied call of the Beast.
• Join the Camarilla—the immortal society of the vampire elite—or break its hold on the border states.
• Confront the horrors of your immortal existence in illegal hospitals, disease-ridden prison camps, and forgotten research facilities littered with failed experiments.
• Modify your car for speed, durability, or smuggling, but remember—wherever you're going, you have to get there by dawn!
Death is a hard road. You drive it every night.
This version improves startup performance the first time you launch the app. If you enjoy "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must play
Love it. Lots of choices and good characters.
This does not mark it down for me but is there a way to keep the story teller option on. Every time I do nothing come up and I go back in the options it shows it’s off
Would rate higher if not for bugs
This has been a really great game, with plenty of options so far! The only thing keeping it from a higher rating is the fact that it keeps restarting either when I switch between the game screen and my stats, or when I log out of the app. If this had a more reliable save function, then I would absolutely give it 4, maybe even 5 stars! Please fix the bugs as soon as you’re able!
Amazing game but please fix bugs
The game is absolutely amazing, there are so many choices to choose from and the story is great. However, every time I pick up the game and want to continue the story, the game sets me back multiple chapters and I have to redo all of my choices. This has happened to me 3 times already and it’s not allowing me to complete the game. Please fix these issues I really want to finish the game.
- Choice of Games LLC
- 74.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Paradox Interactive AB and developed by Choice Games LLC under license. Vampire: The Masquerade® is a registered trademark of Paradox Interactive AB. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Usurpers and Outcasts $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.