Kakele is a brand new game! It is an old style multiplayer open world nostalgic and classic 2D pixel real time role playing game.
- Play on Mobile and PC!
- NO pay to win! NO ads! Play for FREE!
- Regular updates! The game is in active development with new updates every month or two!
- New redesigned pixel art graphics, sound and music coming soon!
- Customization! Customize your outfit, build your own house, upgrade your equipment!
- Play with 5 different vocations! Each vocation with unique attributes, weapons and spells!
- Persistent game world! Map items, quest puzzles and world market!
- Open PvP and Optional PvP modes available. Guilds and PvP War systems available!
- Over 200 quests and tasks to complete!
- Huge map with more than 100000 tiles, 100+ NPCs!
- Periodic dungeons bringing together all players!
- Over 10 challenging bosses to defeat and over 100 different monsters to battle against!
- Over 20 different outfits, 1000+ different equipment, potions and other items to collect!
In Kakele, you join players from all over the world to fight monsters, explore mysterious caves, complete tasks and quests, collect items and much more! Come and join our growing community for the many adventures in this indie RPG game!
Bug fix: fixes the crash when changing windows size.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A decent game
The game is a little bit difficult to navigate at the beginning but once you get the hang of it it’s a pretty solid game.
Great Job, although.....
Everything is really good! I mean really give this game a try if you’re a fan of 2D nostalgic games! It hits the spot. Thought of creating a game myself just like this one since no one wanted to but now I don’t have to, thanks to Kakele all I had to do is click download! Lol. Although there’s still plenty of updates and things to add to the game and the game developers are really doing a good job at communicating with the gaming community too. Thumbs up to them! You’re doing great! Continuing playing this game to see where else it would take us. 👍👍👍👍 - VashTheStampede 😎
Has potential but...
I cannot imagine how many potential players WILL NOT spend money until you get a real tutorial.
The game is obviously still in an early beta mode. It’s unfinished and a complete mess. It has potential but as it currently stands it’s just a complete train wreck. I say that with love.
-The chat system is awful
-The user interface is awful in general
-Navigation either touch or pad is awful
-Quest system is awful
-The game rips off old Final Fantasy sprites. Seriously it’s pretty shameless. There’s an Esper Terra, Tellah, black mage enemies although they’re called “goblins” LOL, lots of others. Yikes copyrights! Spot the violation! Heck I even saw old school fan made SNES Sephiroth sprites. I’m all about giving props to games I like but wow. No shame. What’s next? Chrono, Robo, Ayla and the rest of the Trigger game sprites?
-eeeash. So many other
Come on developers. Original art can give respect to your inspiration rather than rip it off.
Stop ripping off successful titles.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bruno Adami
- 103.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 ViVa Games
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Kakele Coins $7.99
- 3000 Kakele Coins $32.99
- 1500 Kakele Coins $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.