Do you have what it takes to lead them to glory and become a football gm legend?
Ultimate Pro Football General Manager is a free offline football sim game with addicting team and in depth gameplay: sign, draft and trade players, hire coaches and staff, upgrade facilities and manage club operations.
You have complete control on day to day operations:
- Assemble a football dream team: sign and trade superstars to your team
- Draft and train rookies to help them fulfill their potential
- Acquire coaches and staff
- Control financial activities
- Manage franchise facility upgrades
- Get sponsors
- Set ticket prices
- Handle player events
- Maintain owner and fans expectations: set seasonal goals
- In depth player career stats
- Yearly player awards
- Ranked career mode
- PVP Mode: Online Football League
Superstar players or bargains?
Spending the owner's cash or saving money?
Building a squad slowly by drafting a lot or trading and signing free agents your way into a squad of champions?
Recruiting external coaches yearly or teaching yours patiently to build your dynasty?
The choice is yours!
Fulfill your destiny and become a legendary general manager, and build a long lasting football franchise to rule the league.
Your franchise. Your dynasty.
- PVP mode Improvements
- Bug Fixes
- UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, I recommend keeping the game for further development.
Started playing decided to buy premium cause this game has ALOT of potential, I see a few things that would make this game amazing, I have played 8 seasons on the terrible starting out option of franchise mode. Won 3 superbowls/Finals in a row and on my way to a 4th. A list of what could make this game better would be an option to where the player has more in game decision making such as maybe go for it on 4th down or something, the game could also use some more editing features such as a coaches game plan, age or creation features like creating a new coach or player but with low overall around 65, 70 or so. And also this is a personal question but I noticed while I was trying to hire a good coach, and progress them throughout the season, don’t you think there should be an option to when you teach a coach it also upgrades their personality and intelligence, cause I came across a problem to where when I hired a coach for 3 million and tried teaching there was no way to teach him again cause his intelligence was so poor. Also players could have this too to where you could manually help a certain player train in the offseason or something but of course that'll cost in game currency as it does for teaching coaches.
I look to make another review soon, love this game and it keeps me up all night cause its so addicting.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and detailed feedback!
Will review your suggestions, and see if we can embed any.
Thanks for playing!
Near perfect game
I love your game and have played it extensively. With that being said, i even believe it’s the best football mobile game on the market and have gladly poured a lot of time and money into it. However, I have a few suggestions as to how you could cement its status as the ultimate football management experience.
1. Debunk home-field advantage: Obviously home field advantage in the NFL is a very real thing and teams often perform better at home than they do on the road, however I’ve noticed a pattern that the only way you’ll have a shot at winning on the road is if your team eclipses the others in ratings on both offense and defense, if the opponents ratings are equal on even one of the two I believe they win without fail. Again, home field advantage is real but i definitely feel there should be more randomness to it.
2. Draft gems: The draft system in this game is pretty solid all in all and i have no real complaints about it. Just think it would be awesome if you were to add in some hidden studs or perhaps make the scouting process more player-involved.
All in all you’ve already created a wonderful experience (love all the new hairstyles and things btw) and these are just some suggestions to sweeten it even further :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the amazing review, and for taking the time to post these suggestions. We do plan future updates for the game, we will take your input into consideration and see what can be implemented :)
GREAT game, but.
I love the game. A few features I would recommend to make it almost perfect. Although this games great some things in the game are slightly frustrating and some just kinda annoying. For one I find it very unrealistic and somewhat annoying that running backs are unrealistically good, for example in one of my leagues I drafted a running back who had 30+ rushing touchdowns a season and around 2500 rushing yards a season with 1000+ receiving yards and 15+ receiving touchdowns, it’s cool that I drafted someone so good, but I’m my opinion it’s too good as I found it to be too often that running backs do that good and every season it seems like the MVP is a running back and occasionally a QB which is very unrealistic. Also that running back I drafted ended with 10 mvps before he retired, pretty stupid if you ask me. Besides that I’d like to see more character customization, more scenarios, players that aren’t all insanely skilled to the point of unrealism. Overall great game, just slightly repetitive and the players specifically running backs and some QBs are beyond good, I’d like to see more realistic stats
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Games 2rk LTD
- 76 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Games2rk
- In-App Purchases
- UFGM Premium $2.99
- 800K Training Points $5.99
- $500m bank boost $1.99
- Salary Cap Edit $0.99
- 2.7bn Bank Boost $5.99
- 300K Training Points $2.99
- $1bn Bank Boost $2.99
- 6.5M Training Points $23.99
- 150K Training Points $1.99
- 2.2M Training Points $10.99