All new Adobe Connect application for iOS!
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. Adobe Connect for iOS brings critical meeting capabilities to your mobile device, enabling you to attend meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
This is a brand-new Adobe Connect mobile application entirely rewritten to provide even greater levels of performance and quality. This new application delivers a modern user interface, supports higher resolution camera broadcast, and supports both landscape and portrait viewing. Join either Classic or Standard meetings, including meetings with ‘enhanced audio’ enabled.
Use your built-in microphone and speakers, a connected headset, or a Bluetooth device such as Apple AirPods to join meeting audio. Or join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Participate in video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View high quality PowerPoint® presentations or desktop computer screens being shared. Participate in chat, raise your hand, agree/disagree, or let the host know you have stepped away.
• Talk and listen using your microphone and speakers (VoIP) or another device
• View cameras being shared and share your camera if allowed
• View PowerPoint slides being shared
• View screen sharing being shared
• Participate in chat, including selecting colors and private chats
• Change your status: including Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree, and Stepped Away
• Participate in breakout rooms with audio, cameras, and chat
• Support for Single Sign-On requiring two-factor authentication
• As a host, login and promote others
Support for additional meeting activities will be coming soon. This application does not yet support some shared content formats (PDF, JPG, PNG, MP3, MP4, and GIF). Also not yet supported are Polls, Notes, Whiteboards, Q&A, WebLinks, FileShare, closed captions, and custom pod applications. These activities can be accessed by joining the meeting using a standard mobile browser.
Note: This application is NOT for watching recordings. Adobe Connect recordings can be viewed using a standard mobile browser while online. For offline access - recordings will need to be converted to a video format by the meeting owner and distributed separately.
Requirements: iOS 13.0 or higher.
Devices supported: iPhone 6s or higher, iPad 5th generation or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 4G/5G mobile connection.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Adobe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.