Apple Watch Screenshots
If app does not show on your Watch after purchase, please read troubleshooting steps at the end of this description.
Health Glance is a standalone Watch app that provides customisable health data complications, with support for multiple different complications.
- Support most data types from HealthKit (i.e. data that you can also see in the Health app on your iPhone)
- Add multiple complication configurations, and set any of them as a complication, support for multiple different complications at the same time
- Support for all watch faces and complication slots
- Summary of all configured data when you open the app
- Configure period for data. E.g. 7 day average Weight, Step Count from last 24 hours, Yesterday walking distance. All data types have many period types to choose from
- Configure unit
- Set custom icon, from a selection of more than 100 icons
- Complication second line can show icon, unit, or can be hidden
- Set colors, separately for value and icon (only for multicolor watch faces)
- Option to hide unit
- Complications update every 20 minutes, if it's not enough you can open the app any time to see the most up-to-date data
- Standalone watch app means there is no iPhone app, you can configure everything on your watch
The application only stores data needed for your complications, and stores this data locally, on your watch. The app never connects to the internet or any 3rd party service.
- Application doesn't show on Watch after purchase:
Please go to the App Store on your Watch (not iPhone) and find the app here either by searching the name, or by going to Account (at the bottom), Purchased, and download the app from here.
- Application/complication shows 0 for some data:
a) There is no data in Health for that type and period.
b) You didn't authorise HealthKit access on the first launch. On your iPhone go to Health app > Account > Privacy > Apps > Health Glance.
c) New data added on your iPhone takes couple minutes to sync with your watch.
Even more customisation added:
Choose what to display in second line of complication: icon, data type name, or hide (only show value). Not all complication slots support all choices.
In case second line is name, lines can be switched.
Added new data types: Blood Alcohol, Inhaler Usage, Insulin Delivery, Times Fallen, NikeFuel points.
If you like the app please consider rating in App Store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect idea for an app
I’ve been wanting an app like this for a really long time and glad someone was able to make it finally. Does exactly what is says, allows you to display HealthKit data as a complication on the watch. There’s a few small improvements I had sent the developer but overall, totally worth the money.
What Apple Should Have
I expected Apple to have this natively but of course, they don’t. As someone obsessed with the Health App and monitoring it, this is precisely what I wanted for my watch faces! Super easy to use. Not sure if possible but, I’d pay a few extra bucks for it to update more frequently, but every 20 minutes isn’t bad.
I appreciate the steady updates to this app. Does what it says for an affordable price!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.