Watchla delivers full control of your Tesla to the convenience of your wrist.
With a beautiful, clean & effective UI, Watchla is a watch app for Tesla that aims to replace your phone for most of your remote access needs with your Tesla.
No more pulling your phone out of your pocket every time you want to check on your Tesla or tell it to do something. With Watchla all you have to do is raise your wrist to start interacting with your Tesla.
Watchla, being a fully capable app made for the everyday Tesla owner, can:
- Connect to your vehicle over Bluetooth - Enable your Apple Watch to act as a Bluetooth key for your Tesla - Connect to your vehicle while offline
- Check various vehicle statuses (charge, climate, etc)
- Perform vehicle commands (instantly via Bluetooth or the Tesla API)
- Offers an array of complications to keep you up to date with your Tesla right from your watch face
- Notify you of critical vehicle alerts
While also supporting:
- Siri Shortcuts
- Custom layouts
- Keyless driving
- Sentry Mode
- Multiple vehicles
- User-set vehicle wake preferences
- iOS lock screen widgets - Remote door unlatch, for all doors (subject to vehicle compatibility)
+ much more!
Watchla is also supported by a robust iOS companion app that you can use to enrich Watchla’s experience.
Use Watchla’s iOS companion app to:
- sign in:
- either with Tesla
- or with a Tesla token
- customize Watchla’s Home Screen layout
- add & customize iOS lock screen widgets
- add & customize Siri Shortcuts (for both iOS and WatchOS)
- select vehicle
- manage app settings
- manage vehicle settings
+ much more!
Keeping your account safe:
Watchla holds your privacy and its transparency to the highest level and therefore Watchla does not accept your account credentials as a form of sign in. Watchla will never see, process or store your email or password.
As an alternative to credential sign in, Watchla offers the ability to Sign in with Tesla right from Watchla’s iOS companion app. Sign in with Tesla is a secure method of signing in that allows you to authenticate your Tesla account directly on Tesla’s website. No more inputting your email & password on 3rd party app text fields. Once authenticated, you will be automatically signed into Watchla with your Tesla account both on the iOS and watch app.
Your account credentials are never processed or saved by Watchla.
As an alternative, you can also sign in to Watchla using your Tesla API token.
Looking into the future:
Watchla is always evolving in an effort to deliver a top-quality Tesla watch app experience. In the future, Watchla will be seeing many upgrades like:
- Smart Summon
- Watch gesture initiated commands
- Even more watch face complications
- A wider array of critical vehicle alerts that are customizable so you can be informed on the specific issues about your Tesla that matter most to you.
+ a ton more watch focused features that will elevate your Tesla experience on your wrist.
In addition, Watchla is always listening and anyone can request a feature they think will fit nicely into the Watchla experience. Many user-submitted features have already made it to Watchla and it is likely that there are many more to come. Request a feature for Watchla here: https://watchla.app/feedback/#req-new-feature
Download Watchla, the ultimate watch app for Tesla and experience total control over your Tesla, from the convenience of your wrist.
Disclaimer: Watchla is an independent Tesla watch app and it is not owned or endorsed by Tesla Inc. Watchla utilizes Tesla’s open API to safely & securely provide you with remote access to your Tesla vehicle from your watch. Watchla is an independent watch app and (aside from signing in) doesn't need its iOS companion app to perform normally, only a stable internet connection to the watch app is needed to function properly.
BLUETOOTH IS HERE!!
- You can now connect Watchla to your vehicle via Bluetooth!
- Use your Apple Watch as a Bluetooth key for your vehicle.
- Send commands over Bluetooth, instantly.
- Receive vehicle status updates over Bluetooth.
- Send commands & receive vehicle status updates while offline.
- Remotely open doors on compatible Model Ys & 3s.
- Wake your vehicle via Bluetooth
- Immediately reflect vehicle status updates on watch face complications when received over Bluetooth (both when app is in foreground & background)
- UI/UX updates
- Code base optimizations
- Added Open Doors screen where you can choose which door to open or long press to open all
- Open Doors is now available to add to Home Screen via Layout Customization
- Expanded error logging
+ even more!
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: wasn’t working right
Amending my review, because the customer support is great so far. Got it working on a beta program so fingers crossed.
I just bought this app and installed it and followed all the instructions. The watch app doesn’t connect. Keeps asking to authenticate through the iPhone app. Which I did And the GitHub troubleshooting solutions were useless
Unlock Tesla through Bluetooth
Please add the ability to unlock your Tesla through Bluetooth so I don’t need my phone. Thanks
Do what you need to do
Have all the basic function that 99% of people need. I do wish they can put an image of my car in the interface, should look little more appealing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Villegas Ventures LLC
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Villegas Ventures LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.