Dwarf Journey 12+
Searching For Eternity
Orube Game Studio
Designed for iPad
A glimpse of death made the strong and wise warrior Gallar look for a way to continue enjoying worldly pleasures for all eternity. Ancient writings say there is a mystical cave in the Valley of Eternity that holds a lost relic capable of granting eternal life to the brave who finds it. Armed with his ax and his trusty pickaxe, Gallar sets off for the northern mountains in search of an epic adventure that may cost his own life; or guarantee it forever.
• Explore randomly generated levels! This action roguelite platformer offers challenging new experiences every time you play.
• Defeat enemies and evolve your character! Fight enemies and bosses to unlock new routes and gather experience to grow and customize your character the way you prefer.
• Collect minerals to forge better equipment! Gather ores and weapon blueprints you find in the depths of the cave and take them to the village blacksmith to forge finer equipment. Fight even stronger and more powerful monsters.
• Customize your gameplay with runes and items! Find runes around the cave that will give your hero extra features. Assemble your build with up to three runes, forge items and set up your character in your preferred style. Choose your strategy and customize your gameplay!
• Face bosses in epic battles! You must deal with wicked bosses who will challenge all your strengths and tactics. But be careful: as the levels are randomly generated, you can find the bosses' doors right away. Have the wisdom to know your limits and the perception of the right time to face them.
• Achieve immortality! Help Gallar to continue his long and glorious journey into eternity. Will you be able to fight until the end for the lost relic?
• Controller compatible!
• Pay once to get the full experience! No ads or in-app purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Good loop. UI needs work
Its a fun game. Nice to have a rougelite more like Rogue Legacy than Dead Cells. However, the UI does not take the iPhone notch into account and important parts of the interface are obscured when playing the game with the notch on the left side. I use a Backbone controller to play this game so having the left is the only option.
Would also be great if the game was aware of the controller and would hide the touch UI
From the beginning
Fun game! I wish I didn’t have to start over from the beginning when I die. How about an option to start at the level you died?
Enjoyable game with one request
I’ve really enjoyed this game so far. It is repetitive by nature, and the entire point is to build your stats, buff your equipment, and go further the next time. My only feature request is that I wish there were cloud saves so that I could maintain my progress across both my iPhone and iPad.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Orube Game Studio LTDA - EPP
- 364.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Orube Game Studio 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.