TermuXL: SSH, SFTP, Shell 4+
File admin & Terminal Console
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
A fully featured SSH SFTP client that allows you to access server files, open interactive terminal and complete your tasks.
* Access SFTP SSH servers, support socks5 proxy and jump host.
* Copy, move, rename and delete files. Directly access and manage remote files, edit text files.
* Import and export files. Copy files among SFTP servers and iPhones, iPads.
* Import photos/videos from iOS photo library and upload to your SFTP servers.
* Dark Theme and Light Theme
* Preview documents. View images, PDF, Word, Excel and PPT.
* Preview HTML. Write HTML code and view it, support html, svg rendering.
* Connect to SSH servers with passwords or keys.
* Open SSH Terminal. Continue your work by mobile.
* Run snippets code quickly. Save frequently used commands and scripts. Run them with a tap.
* Run snippets on multiple servers. Choosed a saved snippet and run it on multiple servers with a tap.
* Edit files in Terminal. You can use text editors such as nano, vim, etc.
* Send keyboard special keys. A virtual keyboard covering all dekstop keyboard special keys.
Pro Subscription is available for $9.99 (prices vary by region).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
It just works
As the title says it just works and so far it works great. There is no in app purchases just to use it. I have used a lot of iOS ssh apps and they all have the same crap where you have to buy to use, not here. 10/10
This isn’t a full app. Don't fall for the bait and switch!
Don't fall for the bait and switch. This isn't the full application. While there is promise in this app, the developer doesn't point out that this is a reduced capability version. Nowhere in any of the write-ups does it say anything about the limits placed on this app. I despise when a developer does this. Be up front. Point out this is a "lite" version or whatever you want to call it.
After working with one host and getting it completely set up, I added a second... And then the big blue banner appears telling you to upgrade to the "pro" version. "A fully featured" app? I don't think so. It's too bad. I was liking what I saw to that point. Now, it joins the other deleted apps from deceptive developers. If I can't trust what the developer writes about his app, I can't trust what he puts in it.
It just saved me!
I’m really thankful;
This app just SAVED ME!
I was in a camping for holiday and my servers troubled; and i didn’t have any access to laptop and thats where i found this helpful.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zhipeng Pan
- 77.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zhipeng
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $9.99
- Pro Lifetime $18.99
- Pro Monthly $2.99