Grow is a goal-driven automatic habit tracker that helps you build long-lasting habits with Apple Health and Apple Watch, so you can finally say goodbye to manual recording. It also connects your healthy habits by Perfect Day challenge, supercharge your motivation each day to achieve all your goals and win a medal!
Unlike other apps where you can just tap and finish, there’s no cheating in Grow, you burn is real.
► Automation Habit
• Track your progress and measure your personal growth by Apple Health automatically.
• Habits from Apple Health: Walk, sleep, hydration, run, mindful, burn calories, and more.
• Apple Watch-Only habits: Close yours ring, wash your hands.
• More automatic habit types will continue to be added, so stay tuned, and of course, customizable habits will be included as well.
► Perfect Day Challenge
• You need to add at least 2 habits to enable the perfect day challenge.
• Achieve all your goals to win a perfect day medal, 80% to earn a good day medal.
• Share your extraordinary record when you hit the goal.
• Writing something down to record your day, your mood, your body status…etc.
► Statistics & Insights
• Focus on a week, not a day, keep longer of your current streaks.
• Detailed calendar view and 4 insights: Finished days this month, completion rate, specific total data and daily average.
• The longer current streaks you achieved, the more funny emoji will be revealed. Believe it or not, don’t break your streaks.
► Skip today to take a break
• It won’t break your current streaks, and meanwhile, the perfect day challenge won’t include it as well.
• Customize skip tags to match your routine: Rainy day | Sickness | Overwork | Vacation | Reset day | Period | Too tired.
► Healthy Widgets
• Each habit has small and medium size widgets: It supports sync calendar, skip tabs, and more specifics, showing the green dot in the activity that when you closed the rings, and reaching the little star with a full score of 600 points.
• In addition to the basic light model appearance, we also designed a different dark color for each widget. Just long press on the Grow widgets and tap "Edit widget" to enable the colorful "dark mode".
• Refresh very often, definitely match your expectations.
► Privacy by Design
• We know your personal health data is extremely sensitive. Grow use Apple’s HealthKit API which read and write data directly on your device only, and all of your data is stored locally, or on other devices which you enabled iCloud syncing.
• Grow is powered by a privacy-forward business model. At any point, you can choose to purchase a membership to unlock premium features within the app.
• If you still don't trust us, you can even run Grow without network, we’re truly offline friendly app.
We’d love to hear feedback from everybody to help us refine Grow! And, if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help at:
► Grow Premium Subscription Pricing and Terms
• Join Grow Premium, you can unlock all paid Grow features, enjoy free updates to future premium features, and No Ads promised.
• Grow Premium offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
Monthly: 3 days free trial, then $2.99 per month.
Annual: $16.99 first year, then charge to $23.99 next year.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can managed to turn off auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited after purchases a subscription.
Term of Service: https://floatingislandapps.com/terms-of-service
Perfect Day has a big upgrade with many optimizations to the sharing experience, and introducing 'Activity Level'…
- The Perfect Day screen adds a beautiful journaling card view that auto summarizes your active day.
- Introducing the "Activity Level": Monitor your physical activity level by connecting Active Energy or Steps in Apple Health. You'll find your daily progress that measure how active you are: Very active / Moderately active / Lightly active / Sedentary.
- Life is too busy and forgot to skip the previous day? Now you can tap on that day in the Habit Calendar to continue skipping over to catch up.
- You can tap the 'Reload Data' to sync the past perfect day data, which was blank at before.
- Now you can share your day, even if you haven't achieved the perfect day.
- Supported add photo on diary screen.
- Optimized the original "square card" sharing style to fit all the amount of habits and support different background colors from gradient to solid colors.
- Display your current specific goal of activity rings: Move, Exercise and Stand.
- Add 'others' settings: Quotes toggle, Haptics toggle, and to choice which tab as your default launch screen.
- Redraw the "Activity Rings" circle components, will no longer appear black status.
- Modify the goal in Daily Habits, it will be updated immediately.
- Fixed the crash issue in some devices, please try to reopen again.
- Fixed a series of minor bugs and improvements.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Grow is quite worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful design, Unstable, grabby hands
The App hangs after a few minutes, crashes completly or being unresponsive without force close.
Sleep data is absolutly incorrect since last update, even tho i setup the correct source and reloded the data.
In that state and shape its not worth the monthly/yearly/lifetime Premium. The price is way to high anyway and putting basic features like water tracking behind a paywall (there are a lot of water trackers that are free and even include caffeine and other liquids)
Only 8 habits, no free hand habits, but asking for $2.99/mo, $23.99/mo, $39.99/lifetime is way to moneygrab.
I mean id be okay to pay $1/once to get the widgets.
Activity level makes it look like the Dev is a real Potato or he never heard of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
800cal is not "very active" thats between lightly and moderately active.
Developer Response ,
Hi Thanks for writing a review. We're building, in short of, be like the Strava for Health, or the Health app alternative, we invest in long term to Grow, will be shipped more valuable function soon.
The activity level is based on the Active Energy (Active Calories), which is = Total Calories – Your BMR. So to burn 800 kcal is you may need to run for 1 hour, swimming for 90 mins, walking for 2h 35m.
But thanks for suggesting the BMR, we will upgrade the Activity Level Formula based on your personal BMR, like: TDEE(Active Energy + Resting Calories) ÷ BMR = Activity Level.
Developer Response ,
内测经历了三个月，还不够久吗？我们接下来会把更多精力放到 App Store 的版本。
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hangzhou Floating Island Technology Co., Ltd.
- 89.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Floating Island Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Grow Premium Monthly $2.99
- Grow Premium Annual $23.99
- Grow Premium Lifetime $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.