Pilot Pro packs a host of features in an elegant design to give you what you want in an electronic pilot logbook.
$ - Download and try for free and unlock with an in-app purchase
$ - No subscriptions or annual fees
$ - No fees to sync between devices
$ - iPhone and iPad app included in the same purchase
Here are just a few of the features available:
• View a customizable Dashboard with all your flight totals
• Add photos of your flights and aircraft
• Both dark and light modes available for the user interface
• Automatically sync all your devices
• Log anything you want with custom logbook and aircraft fields
• Worldwide airport directory of 70,000+ airports
• Create reminders to keep track of medical exams, flight reviews, currency, etc.
• Track your endorsements, certifications, and ratings using achievements
• Specify flight time goals
• Custom currencies
• Export/print your logbook to a PDF or as CSV for check-rides and backups
• Sign each logbook entry with your finger
• Monitor your landing and approach currency
• Search and filter your logbook, aircraft, and dashboard totals
• View approach logs and generate an FAA 8710 report
• Import your logbook using our CSV/Excel template
Learn more on pilotpro.com
• You can now see all the flights for a specific year and not see the "End of the List" message.
• Fixed a bug where deleted goals would still show up.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with great support
I started using version 3 about 4 years ago and just upgraded to version 5. Version 5 is a great log book app. Version 3 didn’t have the ability to customize the fields in the printed log book, but version 5 now has that capability. The query function is crucial for airline applications.
The developers we awesome in supporting me while importing my data from version 3. I was one of the few people doing this and they were responsive within 24 hours and had the minor issues fixed very quickly.
This log book is a great option and it doesn’t have the subscription fees that others do.
The BEST digital logbook on the market!
These guys are amazing at what they do. I have been with them since V3 and they continue to improve their already top tier app. Version 5 is by far their best iteration yet. They are VERY repsonsive to input and reccoemendations to make their app better. As a CFI I had all of my students download this due to the ease of use versus some of the others. Now, as an ATP the app is still feature rich and makes the process of logging hours incredibly easy. It has the best UI out of the logbook apps that are available and it is not even close. Well worth the one time fee, as you will not regret it!
Stay on version 4
Hopefully just a bug, but the entire version 5 app is extremely (and I mean extremely) slow. There is a 2-3 second delay between my input and anything happening in the app, this makes inputting any field (landings, times, remarks) so frustrating and time consuming that I just gave up. So annoying that I’m already looking at other paid apps over this garbage.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Labrum Co. LC
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Labrum Co. LC
- In-App Purchases
- Pilot Pro iOS $39.99
- Pilot Pro Mac $59.99