(AD FREE) - A RAGS to RICHES story with a heavy dose of FINANCIAL STRATEGY combined into the most realistic LIFE SIM. Your financial DECISIONS will determine EVERYTHING*
As an 18 year old, life starts on the streets. Who will you become?
Race against the clock in one of the most realistic, financial management games. Your financial decisions influence your life and who you will become. Do you have what it takes?
• Start dating, get married and leave your wealth to your children
• Choose character traits to get different boosts
• Invest in property, find renters to earn income or flip it for gains
• Trade commodities in the daily market or invest in crypto, technology, or genomics
• Climb the ranks of the criminal underworld
• Become a magician, a nurse, an investment banker and more
• Win scholarships and declare your major
• Take out student loans and climb the corporate ladder
• Live a healthy lifestyle to prolong your life
• Manage your daily expenses
• Try your hand at blackjack and win big
• Global leaderboards
• Random events to keep you on your toes
*Ad free is defined as no video ads or advertisements for alternative games. However, there are in-game ads for IAP's that pop up occasionally.
Hey there future CEOs!
• Bug fixes related to selling a property with an outstanding mortgage
• Minor content updates
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game like the last one but much better and I can’t wait to see all the new things you add soon it really has a learning curve but once you figure out the tactic there’s a way to make it so you are inevitable to skyrocket eventually in networth with the stocks if you guys can figure it out like I did it’s really fun climbing the leaderboards I got to number 2 today and I’m coming close for that number 1 spot can’t wait for businesses and equity
I’ve really enjoyed your other games and I think this one improves on my favorite parts of those games.
However, I wanted to report some bugs but I didn’t know how else to reach out to you so here goes:
- The left/right buttons on the real estate screen don’t do anything and it skips a day
- I can’t sell a specific home. I can only sell the last one I bought, and then all of the homes I have are sold for the value of the last home I bought.
- Trying to sell a home that still has a mortgage always removes the profit you made from the sale instead of adding the profit. For example, selling a house valued at $100,000 with a $90,000 remaining mortgage and $5,000 fees removes $5,000 from my account instead of adding $5,000. If I pay the mortgage off then selling the house nets the full value of the home
- Getting a degree doesn’t offer a choice. It’s always “business degree” but then I’ll get job offers for “teacher”.
That’s all I’ve got. Keep it up! I love where it’s going and I’m going to keep playing it in the meantime.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the notes. I’ll take a look at these and fix them! You can send me a email at email@example.com if you encounter more bugs!
Cannot remove expenses you no longer need. Cannot change deductibles like it says you can. Is hard to maintain a relationship on low income. Takes a few tries to make a decent amount of income. Taxes takes a lot of money and you don’t get a return. Can get repetitive between working and paying expenses/taxes (sometimes the expenses outweigh the income) and you don’t have a chance at moving up. Is kinda boring because there isn’t much you can do. When you get a promotion, there isn’t an increase and the only thing that changes is the percentages for the promotion and raise (both decrease). Also, if you do not buy anything for a while, you will get robbed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chimpanzee, LLC
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 Chimpanzee LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Booster $1.99
- Recovery Pack $3.99
- 100K Cash $4.99
- 500K Cash $9.99
- Ladder Pack $5.99
- High Roller Pack $9.99
- 12 Speed Ups $2.99
- Forever Young $19.99
- +60 Years of Life Expectancy $7.99
- +20 Years of Life Expectancy $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.