***The fastest growing daily rosary podcast now in an app!***
Want to start praying, but don’t know how? Pray, learn, and grow your faith with the Daily Rosary community, all completely free! Join us every morning for Scripture, meditation, and a Rosary - all under 25 minutes. It’s perfect for your daily commute or your morning coffee.
People today are feeling increasingly distanced and lonely - we lack community. That’s why we’re growing an authentic Catholic community built on friendship, good conversation, and the Rosary - so we can lead people to Jesus through Mary and encourage each other in our faith.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO PRAY THE ROSARY?
* Mary has come from Heaven asking us to pray the Rosary every day.
* In 1917, at Fatima, Our Lady requested: “Pray the Rosary every day, in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war.”
* At Akita, Japan, in 1973, Mary said to Sr. Sasagawa: "Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved."
* On April 10, 1986, in the approved apparition of San Nicolas, Argentina, Mary said, “You see this crown because this is what I want you to do, create a real crown of rosaries…the Holy Rosary is the weapon which the enemy fears. It is also the refuge of those who look for relief for their sufferings, and it is the door to enter into my heart. Glory to the Lord for the Light which He gives the world.”
* Praying the Rosary can change world events.
WHAT YOU GET
* Pray, learn, and grow your faith with new Rosary meditations each and every day
* Share faith with a community
* Join a team of people that prays together and shares life
* Meet and message other members like yourself
* Create your own groups and invite friends and family
* Free access to our daily Rosary podcast and other community benefits
* Receive alerts when new Rosary meditations are posted
The Daily Rosary Meditations podcast and other content is created by our two cofounders: Dr. Mike Scherschligt and Dr. Troy Hinkel. Both are theologians of the highest esteem who previously studied under Scott Hahn at the Franciscan University of Steubenville, where they received their master’s degrees in Theology. Following this, Dr. Mike received his Doctorate in Sacred Theology (STD) from the Marianum in Rome, and Dr. Troy received his doctorate in Modern European History with an emphasis on Church/State relations from the University of Kansas. Dr. Mike is also the author of the online series Faith Foundations, which is used to certify catechists throughout the United States.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Meditation & the Rosary
I have found School of Faith’s Rosary App a treasure of spiritual formation combined with the needed contact and support of Mary, the Mother of God, in the midst of daily life. This style of the Rosary harkens back to the original way it was first used by St. Dominic in preaching and teaching the Catholic Faith during the early 13th century to provide clarity and truth to a confused Western Europe. No wonder the Mother of God gave St. Dominic the Rosary to successfully aid him to help the people of Western Europe. Spiritually forming people with clarity and truth in the Tradition of the Catholic Church for everyday living that leads to holiness and happiness is the specialness of the School of Faith. This app teaches a person how to pray meditatively, providing understandable spiritual help that opens one to God in everyday life, with the experience of the Power of the Rosary - all in a manageable amount of time with convenient access. School of Faith makes new again a treasured Godsend of the style and work of St. Dominic for today’s living. God bless them for their help in bringing God’s Holy People a way to experience holiness and happiness toward an authentic Catholic Christian life.
Practical and fun!
As we all know, the Movement of the Holy Family is all about prayer, friendship, and fun! Consider this app as one more tool to better wield the Trident of friendship, good conversation, and the Rosary in fighting Satan, saving souls, and loving Jesus & Mary! It allows you to interconnect with other Rosary Dogs out there; it makes it easy to get updates (the daily Rosary, as well as other updates like live chats with Mike and Troy) and to have the transcript and the audio file in one place, without having to go to the website—after all, isn’t it fun to see how much Mike changes the Rosary from what the transcript says? Sometimes it’s like a different meditation—and who doesn’t like a fancy, visually appealing (app-ealing, haha) app with everything in one place?
Pretty awesome ‘sall I’m sayin’.
Pretty cool app!
My initial reaction to the announcement about a Daily Rosary app from Holy Family School of Faith was…well, a deep sigh. “Oh no”, I thought. “Not another app to clutter up my screen”. I was dead wrong, though. What a great resource for my daily meditation and spiritual growth. I definitely appreciate seamless access to the Daily Rosary Podcast and the One Decade Rosary. If I occasionally miss a couple days of praying the Rosary—sorry Jesus—the new app allows me quick and easy access to archived meditations by simply scrolling down on the homepage. Lastly, one of the features I particularly like is having access to the entire database of School of Faith members, including a pictorial index of members who reside in my own community. Pretty cool!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Holy Family School of Faith Institute
- 227.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mighty Software, Inc. 2023