Available exclusively for Netflix members.
By day, manage a shop in an idyllic village. By night, explore dungeons, slay monsters and unlock mysteries in this best-of-both-worlds adventure.
Step into the shoes of Will, a courageous shopkeeper who secretly dreams of becoming a hero in this action RPG.
• Shopkeeping. During the day, you're your own boss. Put items on sale, set their prices carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and work toward shop upgrades. But beware — some shady individuals may want to steal your precious offerings.
• Community building. Get to know fellow villagers as you restore prosperity in the small town of Rynoka. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow.
• Crafting and enchanting. Interact with villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment to level up your abilities.
• Dungeon crawling. Find rare treasures for your shop, battle enemies and refine your combat skills as you canvas new territory at night. The more you explore, the more mysteries you'll unlock.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game made more chill on iOS
Love this game and the set up for the iPad makes the experience really laid back. One small issue with the game crashing and item duplication which I think is a Moonlighter thing and not and ios thing. Outside of that loving this and NETFLIX for the good taste in helping bring this game to more people.
Good at first, but quickly formulaic recycling
Basically, once you play through the first dungeon you’ve gotten >50% of the game’s experience, and I’d recommend being done. With so many items and whatnot, it might seem like there’s depth or secrets to explore, but as far as I could tell there isn’t really: the game is mostly just a huge rinse and repeat every dungeon, and then you beat the final boss and… that’s mostly it. The combat is fairly clunky and repetitive—especially if you use the short sword (it’s just “attack, hold block, sometimes roll, repeat”).
However, that initial experience sure is interesting, and if you like optimization you’ll probably like the idea at first. But don’t let the tease of deeper secrets (e.g., the golem jottings, the books) fool you: it’s mostly an interesting concept (fight in dungeons then be a shopkeeper with the loot) that was stretched beyond its carrying capacity.
Great game, when it works
I do really enjoy this game, when I can actually get it to work. The graphics are wonderful, the story is fun, and the fight mechanics are (relatively) easy to figure out. However, it’s impossible to get the player character to face the correct way 50% of the time, the game has weird bugs, and I haven’t been able to get into my game for the last two days. If those issues get fixed, this game will be nearly perfect. Until then, I’ll keep playing other games (especially because I can’t even play this one at the moment).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 688.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 11 bit studios S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $13.99