Available exclusively for Netflix members.
A fun night partying takes a supernatural turn for the teens of Camena High. Unlock the mysteries of a ghostly rift in this choice-driven thriller.
Alex is a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother, Jonas, to an overnight party on an old military island. The senior-year tradition takes a terrifying turn when she stumbles upon the island’s cryptic past in this World War II-inspired narrative that GamesBeat calls "a big next step for adventure games."
Play as Alex:
• Explore a haunted island: Hike and talk across lush woods, abandoned military forts and more. What's simmering just beneath the hauntingly beautiful veneer of Edwards Island will forever change your perception of reality.
• Contact the supernatural: Rumor has it if you stand in just the right spot, you can use a radio to tune in a station that doesn't exist on Edwards Island. Turn the radio dial, activating ways to save your friends and communicate with ghosts.
• Forge or destroy bonds. Your choices matter: Will you encourage your best friend to ask out his crush? Can you close the distance between yourself and your new stepbrother? Be mindful — your choices will impact your relationships and inform how you tackle otherworldly threats.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely loved that game. The story was well thought out and very engaging. I really liked how you have to pay attention closely to the dialogue and how there’s different outcomes based off of responses. Finished it within a few days, sad it was kinda short but it was really interesting. There’s a few, very minor, bugs such as when you are rock climbing, your character gets “stuck” but if you just back up and re-do the motion it usually works. Overall, super minor lag in an overall awesome game that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Love it! However…
I’m a HUGE fan of this game, I have it downloaded on my Play Station, my phone, and my laptop and I’ve played it multiple times over the years. I downloaded this version to support Night School Studios in their new Netflix launch and for the most part everything is just the same! But there were moments, namely in “flashback” sections and then a section right before the end where my screen just went completely white except for the characters or whatever a flashlight beam shone on. Luckily I’ve played it a million times before so I knew where to go, but it was pretty inconvenient and I know I would’ve been totally lost if I were a first-time player.
haven’t played a game i loved in a while! this one truly engulfed me! the store line was incredible! just wish you could get a closer view of the characters and wish there was MORE to the game :( was so sad when i finished it in 1 night. also wish you had more time to read and pick your character’s response. also wish you could play as one of the others in there, and not just Alex!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Netflix
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49