The SC-323PU is a multi functional calculator. It is designed in a way, that it simulates the visual and operational aspects of a true pocket calculator, such that the user will be immediately familiar with its interface. A complete operation manual is included within the App.
The SC-323PU offers the following calculator modes for different tasks:
- SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
- UNIT CONVERTER and UNIT CALCULATOR
- LOGIC CALCULATOR (n-base conversion)
• Full operating instructions are included in the App (visible when device is in landscape orientation).
• All modes share the same memory contents, and calculation value, so that the different calculator modes can be used in one calculation task.
• Pasteboard support (copy and paste)
• Algebraic logic for calculation entry.
• Priority of calculations according to a given mathematical formula.
• 30 levels of parentheses or pending operations.
• Variables and memories to store values and use in calculations.
• Floating decimal point calculations with 20 digits mantissa and 2 digits exponent.
• Calculations: Four arithmetic calculations, constant calculation, memory calculations, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, conversion of angles and time, reciprocals, square roots and cubic roots, X-th roots of Y, squares and powers, logarithmic and exponential functions, factorials, permutations, combinations, conversions of coordinates.
• AER (Algebraic Expression Reserve) for repetitive calculations of expressions and formulas.
• Complex number calculations.
• Different display modes selectable: floating point decimal, fixed point decimal, scientific notation and engineering notation.
• DEG/RAD/GRAD selector key.
• Fraction calculations.
• Time calculations.
• Frame rate calculations.
• 47 physical constants.
• Unit converter and currency converter.
• Calculations with mixed units.
• The calculator is shipped with 84 physical units and 16 SI prefixes predefined.
• Exchange rate of currency units will be updated automatically from internet.
• Additional units can be defined by user.
• Single and two lines view modes optimized for different conversion tasks.
• Conversions between 4 base systems HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN.
• Boolean operations AND, OR, XOR, NOT, bit shift operations.
• Conversion from “little endian” to “big endian” format and vice versa.
• Handling of 8, 16, 32 and 64 bit signed and unsigned numbers including overflow calculations.
Also on your Apple Watch! You can do basic calculations, tip calculations, unit and currency conversions and even scientific calculations directly on your wrist. Designed with large keys for best usability on the small screen.
• Fixt a bug that prevented setting the number of Dezimal places.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely the finest Calculator App
I been using the SC-323PU calculator application for almost two years. I use it everyday. Although it is very intuitive, there are complete written instructions that pop up with you rotate the iPhone 90 degrees and returns back to the calculator when you rotate it to the original position.
I used the logic functions but there is something for everyone.
A). Logic conversions between binary, HEX, Decimal or Octal is a snap.
B). The units calculator easily makes conversions between lengths, weights, time and 7 other units.
The author has provided 36 blank spots for you to customize conversions units that are meaningful to you. I made one for going between degrees and radians. You get to pick the label text and background color and the buttons are immediately available to you.
C). The Scientific Calculator has want you need and want.
D). I use the first display a lot. It has Direct Algebraic Logic with a big screen that shows your work as you enter numbers and operations. You can control the cursor on a line to reposition it to make a correction without retyping the entire line.
Well it is a great software application, that doesn’t have bugs that I know about.
My compliments to the author(s) and I recommend this application.
PS. I use it on the Apple Watch and it works great there as well. :)
Best calculator app!
I was looking for a simple fractional calculator app and came across this one and love it. The interface is very similar to TI or Casio scientific calculators so it's very easy to figure out how to use it. I was lamenting that it didn't have a bin/hex calculator but one day I accidentally swiped right and discovered the other calculators. I'm really impressed with the quality of this app, especially since it's free.
Brilliant in almost every way
Everyone else’s written reviews have captured why this calculator is the best.
For the Developer: Please Please add the ability to change the ordering of the list of fundamental constants. I only need those that are relevant to physical chemistry to appear at the top.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive rating. The possibility to reorder the constants in the list will be part of the next release.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Oellinger
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 - 2021 Thomas Oellinger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.