AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new French words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn French FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn French - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,400 professional translations
• The vocabulary includes commonly used VERBS
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
- Minor improvements for iOS12.
- Display optimizations for new iOS devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I make a lesson thing and I try to take it it just does something else it's confusing!!!! I hate it!!!😩😡👎
I bought this app because it was free and I heard my friend was going to learn French this coming school year, and I was bored so I thought I would see if I could learn a few French words too. I tried it out last night and used it for about an hour and I've already learned the 13 colors they have. I am already considering buying an iTunes gift card just to purchase the full version. Bottom line: French essentials is perfect for anyone wanting to brush up on their French vocabulary or someone taking a French class and needing a native speeker to help them study pernunciation. The only change I could recomind would be adding some sort of picture or funny little thing to help people remember the words. (eg. For yellow which is jaune in French, I remember it by thinking the month June is in the summer and summer is hot because of the sun which is yellow, and June sounds like Jaune, so in French Jaune is yellow) I know that's a lot to ask for so maybe adding it in the full version for at least some of the words.
This is a great app for beginners like moi. I wish it had verbs though, but for basic words and phrases it is an amazing app. The paid version is x10 better. It has like 20 catergiors. But still no verbs. If you want to learn Français... Get this app. It's so easy to use. But just be aware that there is no verbs. But overall amazing <33
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.