Find the addresses you need or the best places nearby even when you’re offline with Yandex.Maps. Get detailed information on organizations and routes there on foot, by car, by bicycle or on public transport along with current traffic jam information.
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in “My Places” on any desktop or laptop computer, iPhone or iPad.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the “Map”, “Satellite” and “Hybrid” appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Follow a bicycle route that takes into account types of roads, your preference for crossing above and below ground, and warnings about exits onto main roads.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Choose from several route options that factor in traffic jams and public transport connections.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed traps, cameras, road blocks, and so on.
• See what traffic is like and how long it will take you to get home or to the office in the iOS Notification Center.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 159 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Get maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps supports Apple Watch and lets you preview your city’s traffic information as well as journey times to your home or workplace.
• Yandex.Maps can guide you through major shopping malls in Moscow. New indoor maps show stores, cafés, ATMs, parking, and everything else on each floor of the mall. To view the indoor map, zoom in on a mall and select a floor.
• Use Yandex.Maps to see prices on hotel rooms. Choose a hotel, then enter the dates of your trip and the number of guests to compare prices when booking.
Ratings and Reviews
Feedback from a Biker
I prefer this app because of it's simplicity over others and the ability to zoom in and out with a tap instead of pinching. And the new feature is wonderful for us.
Because of the position and the size of my phone on my handlebar, I sometimes have problems while trying to tap the zoom buttons. While riding, I only use my left hand as my free hand since it is much safer for cycling. But the buttons are on the right side. Is it possible to add a setting which will let's us choose where the buttons should be?
Lastly, I wonder if it is possible to add a grade/elevation map. It'd be perfect for cycling.
Thank you for making the app more bike-friendly.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I've sent your request to app managers.
No support for suburban towns?
I’ve seen all the reviews in this app and most of them give very little information of the review. They just say that the app is enjoyable. I’m pretty sure the reviews are from the app staff and they respond to them very nicely. Okay, so let’s start. I live in a suburban town, and there is barely any streets that show up in my town. Also when the current location pops up, it thinks that I’m in this town, yet it’s the wrong town! Unlike us, New York City has well detailed streets. Another problem I have are street names. Whenever I look for a street, it will have Russian language instead of English. I know Yandex is a Russian company. Even if I set the language to English, there will be Russian language on street names. I’m not lying, this app is probably okay for navigation, but there are very little details made to streets in suburb towns, and the app is just pretty unfair. If these 2 issues are due to something related to Yandex, I’m changing the star rating. If it’s a bug, I’m going to find a way to contact Yandex about these 2 issues.
This saved my life in Russia, you should expand!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! :)
- Yandex, LLC
- 283.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Serbian, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009–2019 Yandex LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.