Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, get our send rate to transfer money overseas and track your money transfer. Don’t waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● LIVE RATES – Get live exchange rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency converter.
● SEND RATE FOR YOUR MONEY TRANSFER – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you’ll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● GET STARTED IN MINUTES – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● QUICK QUOTE & SEND – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rates, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● MONEY TRANSFER TRACKING – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● ADD RECIPIENTS – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● SEND MONEY ON THE GO – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● COMPREHENSIVE CURRENCY CHARTS – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● ALL-NEW RATE ALERTS – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great travel companion.
What can you really say about a currency conversion app? This app works exactly as it should. It gives current rates, quickly, it’s much more convenient than a google search and can be displayed on your notifications and Apple Watch for easy access when traveling. This is my constant companion while abroad as it’s much easier to plug in a price of an item and see how much it’ll really cost me, & if it’s worth it than guessing. I love being able to track currency trends as it helps me plan future locations. Overall I’ve had no issues with this app over the years I’ve had it.
Just waiting for iPhone X aspect ratio to come along.
Really helpful travel resource
I spent the past year traveling around the world, and this app was my most-used resource. Clear, easy user interface, immediate results, constantly updated markets rates that are more accurate than the rates states and banks offer. And it works offline if you don't have a network connection! (Though it can't update rates while offline, obviously.)
My only quibble is that it limits the number of currencies you can list at a time, and you have to manually delete one before you can add another. I'd prefer if the list auto-updated by most recently used, and the oldest one just scrolled off when you use a new one. But this is a minor issue, as most trips don't involve more than 10 different currencies.
Great app.. Have suggestions.
Wondering if you can implement the ability to add and display a second conversion or even a third to help with trending. Example. I like seeing USD-CAD and USD-EUR at the same time. It shows exactly who's news to look for when a spike or drop is happening.
Another suggestion is to add in the commission rates either down with the trade equation where the fee shows 0. Or somewhere within the profile. Always flipping back to the comparison tool in the app. One time it proved there was an issue that was fixed next day but it would be nice too see it during the live calculation during the trade.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.