Paris Aéroport is the Paris Aéroport company’s application for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple Watch.
The free application groups together all essential information in real time, along with the following services:
• Schedules and airlines: flight schedules for arrivals and departures, flight-sharing by e-mail, real time notifications of changes in flight status, alerts in the case of unusual events. Information about airlines serving a particular city or country.
• Customer account: create and manage your customer account, favourite flights, airlines, and services, pin your preferred flight to the home page.
• Reservation and payment of parking with price comparison as well as reservation of other services, such as excursions, museums passes, hotels, flights, car hire, etc.
• Search for shops, bars and restaurants by filtering the search list by type and brand logo.
• Directions: information on how to access airports, interactive maps of terminals.
• Services available in terminals, practical information, procedures, news, and services available in the Business Area, etc.
• Loyalty programme: join the loyalty programme and access your rewards account to track the points you have earned, and view the benefits and reductions possible depending on status and sponsorship, etc.
Languages available: French, English, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian. Certain features are only available in French and English.
If you would like to help us improve the Paris Aéroport application, please provide your contact details and contact us at: http://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/services/claims-litigation/contact-form
System requirements: iOS 9.0 or higher.
This new version of Paris Aéroport official application has been improved by technical parameters to make the app more efficient.
Ratings and Reviews
The map has an option to route and give directions but only from the check in counter making it very limited.
No issues with app
I really didn’t have any issues with the app, partly because I forgot to look at it. I agree CDG is an airport maze, but I didn’t get lost- I just read the signs. City maps on the app are okay, but I still prefer the paper maps.
Data should be cached, no use due to redownloads
In airport, data is slow due to traffic congestion. Loading maps takes a very long time, clicking on a different service or location re-downloads maps. Caching all the static data will help
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aeroports de Paris
- 573.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paris Aéroport
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.