Snag (formerly named Snagajob) is a free, easy job finder and career builder app. Use the #1 job search app to find part time jobs, make job applications easier, get great career advice and more.
Search full time careers or part time jobs hiring in your area. Find jobs based on compatibility and personality, or find work with flexible hours for students and teens. Your next job is waiting on Snag.
Career Search & Job Finder
• Search for jobs you’ve always wanted with targeted search for your location, keywords and more
• Find jobs hiring in your area using map search, find a career that fits you and get professional career advice
• Search entry-level and part time jobs perfect for students and teens
Search Part Time Jobs
• Save your search and get email updates when new jobs are posted that match your search
• Make job finding easy for restaurant jobs, retail, hospitality, customer service, administrative, seasonal jobs, company jobs and more
• Search for local job openings and have Daily Job Matches sent directly to your phone
• Find jobs hiring that fit your busy schedule with search filters including distance, availability and job type
Job Application Tools
• Apply to jobs with just one click by using your Snag profile
• View job application status updates on jobs that you’ve applied to
• Find jobs hiring now and save them in the job search so you can apply later
Employee Personality Quizzes
• Let employers know your strengths with our personality quizzes to get matched with jobs that are right for you
• Impress employers and show off your personality with a profile video
• Find jobs that match your personality to help build your career
Use Snag to find local jobs hiring near you. Easily search part time and entry-level jobs for students and teens. Find jobs if you need to earn a little extra money, or if you're searching for your next full-time career. Build a career and find jobs hiring near you.
Need help? Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Refactored backend of job detail pages. Added new notification functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok until the bugs happen
I’ve had this app for not even a day and I’ve noticed the glitches that have happened when I’ve tried checking my archives and also the ones I applied for and it doesn’t show me them I’ve tried sliding up on it and launching the app up again but it still doesn’t show them so I gave up and the next day it was fine and also with the searches they just don’t show and I do not know why. Please devs try to fix that cause it gets annoying
Best App Ever
As a broke gap year college student, I thought I'd never see money in the light of day. After working throughout my high school years, entering into college with no job and the ADVICE of not picking up a position just left me baffled. Throughout my freshman year, I struggled with no being able to get the things that I both wanted and needed. It left me feeling left out, ashamed and embarrassed every time I saw my roommate and friends ordering food, going shopping, etc. with the cash they received from jobs they picked up on campus and more importantly that their parents gave them whenever they went home on the weekends. After hitting some rough patches in my life during my freshman year, I decided to take a gap year, with the support of my mom, to secure myself financially before entering back into university. I was scanning through a thousand ads a day about job hirings, fairs, etc. I was overwhelmed by the job that job hunting was. After re-downloading this app, (I had no luck with it in high school), I immediately started applying to jobs that caught my eye nd within 24 hours. I had three different job offers! Insanity!! They didn't pan out but the I have never been so happy in my life just by downloading apps. I have a few more potential jobs on the horizon and im about to set up an account for both my mother and younger brother to bring in more income into the house. I'll never regret downloading this app. It's fantastic!
Thanks snag team!
Easiest 5 star review I’ve wrote in a while probably because I usually don’t review apps. Was Skeptical of the one click applications just because I’ve never seen anything like it before and it just seemed too easy lol. Went to bed after applying at 9 or so fast food joints or grocery stores and woke up to messages from two of them 😊. Within 2 days of applying I now hold my first ever job at sonic!(and it’s within walking distance which was very important to me as I don’t have my license yet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.