With WorkTimes you can easily track and manage your hours worked and see your overtime at a glance.
WorkTimes is an hours tracker primarily designed for employees with regular working hours.
Based on your normal working hours, WorkTimes automatically calculates the overtime you have worked. You can also manually reduce your overtime e.g. when you receive overtime pay.
Tag your records: Use tags to track the time you have worked on individual projects, customers or any other activities you’ve spent time on. You can also assign a duration, decimal number or amount of money for each tag.
• Track multiple accounts and jobs
• Track and manage your hours worked, vacation days, sick days and public holiday
• Use the time clock to easily clock in for work
• Automatic overtime calculation
• Manually add and reduce overtime
• Weekly, monthly and yearly reports of your hours worked
• Export via email (CSV and Excel 2007+)
• Tag your time worked
• Evaluate tagged records
• Manage and evaluate vacation days, sick days and public holidays
To get full access to all WorkTimes features, you have to subscribe. We offer a 3-month or annual subscription that unlocks all features on all your devices.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com or via Twitter (@WorkTimesApp).
• NEW: The totals report in the overview can now show the current week, month or year in addition.
• NEW: You can set the totals report to show your hours worked instead of your overtime.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for several years now... it’s all I need and felt it necessary to donate a small token of appreciation to the app developer a little while back... I highly recommend this app if your interested in keeping solid and accurate records of your work hours. This app is very user friendly. Love it!!!
I have been using this app for several years it is updated regular and has everything I need to log my work hours
This is a great little app! I didn't want a bunch of fluff in an app to track my employees hours. This does the job perfectly! The only thing I would add is an option to export total hours worked and pay scale per every week, two weeks or per month. It has the option to export the files but my CPA doesn't need all the info for every day, just a total for each employee. Over all though, it's a great app for anyone who runs a business with employees.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Florian Mielke
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Florian Mielke
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Leave Management $2.99
- Annual Subscription $14.99
- Quarterly Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.