Everything you could possibly want from a Bridge App. Play Rubber, Chicago, Teams of Four and Duplicate Bridge, with no interaction with other players and minimal reliance on an Internet connection.
One of the World’s top Bridge Artificial Intelligence engines, wrapped in a user-friendly interface.
FREE to download and sample all the features, this App will challenge the most experienced players, while the ‘Assist’ mode will teach and guide the novice. 40,000+ users playing 120,000+ hands daily, and universal 5* reviews (read them!!) show that we must be doing something right!
"Simply Outstanding" Justin & Barbara Hackett - current English and German Internationals.
• iBridgePlus Assist - for beginners and intermediate players, iBridgePlus Assist is your Bridge teacher in the room. “Assist” will tap you on the shoulder when you are about to make an incorrect bid or card play, and will give you hints and explanations when you are unsure of what to do.(Free trial included)
• You ONLY play on your own, (always as South) with the Bridge Engine playing as your partner North and also opponents East/West.
• Set North to bid like your favourite partner, and you can set East West to use a different bidding system, to simulate your most feared opponents
• Support for SAYC, Acol, 2/1, Precision Club and Standard American / Danish / French / German / Italian / Swiss bidding systems, at basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
• Be free from internet connections - play whenever you want, wherever you want.
• Take part in Duplicate competitions - you will still play on your own, but you can compare your scores with other users from around the world, allowing you to monitor your own progress with your personal performance rating.
• NEW FEATURE - our improved analytics enable you to review the bidding and card-by-card play of all competitors in a Duplicate game.
• NEW FEATURE - Daily ‘Community Hands’. The same hands available to all users. Compare your score. Ideal introduction to the concept of Duplicate bridge.
• Alter My System - this module enables you to tweak, adjust, or completely redesign your bidding system to behave exactly as you would like it. Save and share your bidding system with others (in-app purchase required).
• Comprehensive in-app documentation and video presentations to help you use and make the most out of this all-encompassing app.
• FREE to download and evaluate - get 16 trial hands, PLUS Free ‘Community Hands’ EVERY DAY.
• FREE 24 hands of Assist
• Claim your $10 FREE iBridge Dollars to get you started in the Duplicate competitions.
Compatibility update for older devices running older versions of iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Be careful with purchases!
This app plays very good bridge and has excellent commentary to help you bid and play. I liked it enough to pay for a lifetime subscription and buy Assist Forever, as otherwise you won’t continue to get the commentary. Beware, though, before purchasing Alter My System. I bought it, thinking I had a 14 day trial and would then get my money back if I didn’t like it. I wasn’t satisfied with that part of it, as you can change numerous settings to make it more like you’ve been taught, but not all. For instance, you could set it to play strong two bids, but not with weak responses to them. It evidently wants to play only weak two-bids and only strong two-club bids, so all responses to other two bids are strong. I tried to get my money back, but they say the 14 day trial is before purchasing and that it is clearly stated, but I still can’t find where it says just how to do that. Just be very careful before making any purchases, as there are no refunds and unfriendly correspondents.
Exceptional! Only Bridge App Worth Buying.
A comprehensive, well designed, computer bridge game with amazing customer support (real answers from people). As computer bridge games go, this is an exemplar program and kudos to the design team that keeps improving and polishing what was already a solid product. Critical comments about its failure to replicate “real” human play or about the complexity of its settings, miss the beauty of this program: its appeal and benefit to any bridge player. With minimal effort, It can be played by an absolute beginner and there is a wealth of beginner support and educational material within the program. Alternatively, there are extensive settings that can be used to personalize the game to individual preferences of bidding systems, signals, and types of hands; as well as tools for learning or defending against more unusual bidding systems. Add to this is a variety of features that allow players to measure their growth in performance at any skill level and you’ve got an awesome bridge program in all respects and the best value for the money of any Apple App I have ever purchased.
A good app with some flaws
I am not an expert bridge player and this is the only computer tool I have used for bridge. But I have played with humans a lot. From my experience this app does a good job 80 percent of the time in making the final call after multiple bids. I test the app by asking for hint and 80 percent of the time it will make the logical suggestions. That is impressive in my mind but I would like it to improve more. The more major flaw (it seems) is that the dummy players refuse to get trapped. Often. It seems that the dummy players knwo exactly what cards held by each party. A lot of it is acceptable and understandable, since the initial bid is supposed to give a sense of card distribution. But there are cases when it seem to know a little too much about hands that should be unknown. If you could review that aspect and improve that will be highly appreciated.
- Breva Bridge Card Game Ltd
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2009-2016 Breva Bridge Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 iBridge Dollars $0.99
- 10 iBridge Dollars $2.99
- 40 iBridge Dollars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.