Clue Tracker is the ultimate letterboxing app. Quickly and easily find Atlas Quest and LbNA boxes, organize clues, view maps, record finds, and more.
• Find nearby letterboxes based on your current location.
• Search for boxes by location, box name, planter, box ID, and much more.
• View detailed letterbox information including last found date, series details, and comments.
• Show letterboxes on a map and get directions to a box.
• Built-in compass display (device support required).
• Quickly and easily record finds.
• Save clues and other letterbox information for offline use.
• Organize saved letterboxes into your own lists and reorder boxes to create custom itineraries.
• Share a list of saved letterboxes with another Clue Tracker user (or transfer the list to another iOS device).
• Sort and filter search results and lists of saved letterboxes.
• Change the location of a saved letterbox.
• Add Word-Of-Mouth (WOM) letterboxes.
• Add your own photos to saved boxes and WOM boxes.
• Add personal notes.
Are you new to Letterboxing? Learn more about this intriguing activity at AtlasQuest.com or Letterboxing.org.
Pearl Crescent and Clue Tracker are not affiliated with Atlas Quest or LbNA.
Improve compatibility with iOS 14, including use of the calendar-style date picker in record find.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using this letterboxing app for at least 4 years and have never had any problems. It’s so convenient when traveling to pull up a quick search for nearby boxes. I also like the save feature so you can download the clues for later viewing in an area where you know there won’t be cell service. I like being able to log the find from the field.
Helpful to have the clues at hand, all together, and sorted however you want them.
I like this app for quick nearby searches but including a search by name option would be nice, too!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.