CIBC Mobile Banking 4+
Everyday banking on the go
The CIBC Mobile Banking App has received the highest ranking in customer satisfaction in Canada, according to a 2021 study from J.D. Power. We’re always striving to make our app to do more for you.
• Securely access your accounts with your fingerprint, face ID or password.
• Apply for bank accounts or credit cards and view your application status in real time.
• Get a snapshot of all your accounts in the same place, anytime.
• Use Apple Pay at payment terminals.
• Set up instant, post-dated or recurring payments.
• Deposit cheques in a flash - all you need is to take a picture with your phone.
• Send and receive money instantly with Interac e-Transfer.
• Quickly search for branches, banking hours, bank machines and mortgage advisors near you.
• Receive your free Equifax credit score directly in the app, without affecting your score.
• Our Travel Tools feature a currency converter, helpful tips and emergency numbers for while you’re away.
• Our Virtual Assistant is available 24/7 to answer your banking questions and is able to perform everyday banking transactions on your behalf.
Supports English and French
Your privacy and security comes first. Learn more about how CIBC is committed to protecting you by visiting https://www.cibc.com/en/privacy-security.html
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
For your banking questions, please visit: https://www.cibc.com/en/contact-us.html
Telephone Banking: 1-800-465-2422
Address: CIBC Head Office, 81 Bay Street, CIBC Square, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 0E7
We regularly release updates to give you the best experience. This time, we've included minor fixes and improvements to reliability and performance. Update your app to get the latest tools and best experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I have an IPhone 8 Plus with iOS 11.1.2 running on it. The app crashes several times a day just by itself. It blacks out and poof, disappears. Could you find a solution to this? Otherwise, this one is of the best banking apps today! Thank you!
Basic. Very basic.
The app is slow and lacks features offered by other banks’ mobile apps. To start with, it has no in-app feedback utility. So, the App store it is.
This app opens the external browser in order to complete some tasks. Is this app just a simplified web layer?
Transaction descriptions are NOT AVAILABLE. It only says “internet transaction”. This is so so amateur—how did you release this app?!
Bill payments, cannot be seen/edited after scheduling them. Bill payment log, is not easily available, lacks details. Horrible.
No instant credit card balance is provided after each credit card transaction in the log of credit card transactions. It only lists a basic description of a credit card transaction, but doesn’t list your CC balance at that point in time (as of said transaction). American banks’ apps provide this information. Very, very amateur. This app was written by a high-schooler as a 9th grade project.
And so on and so on.
I suggest you take a look at foreign bank apps (USA for instance, BofA to start with), and try to catch up. You’re 50 years behind.
I suggest you hire someone who has years of experience in the online banking and banking app business.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. We appreciate all your feedback and take your comments/suggestions seriously for future updates to our digital platforms. Thank you for bringing this forward to us. -Avi
Banks instance on using 3td party interfaces....
Often & most likely lead to some of the biggest scams; some already have been well published in various media and news outlets.
I would never use it, Major issue , pretty sad that the bank won’t even consider taking it off, when I called and asked them to......
Gone are the days when you get what you want (products and or services) from a bank ( and pay the fees for them, now you simply get things thrown at you and ,make it worse, I am than somehow have to manage and be responsible for it’s security and any mis- use.
Sad sad days for any simple consumer!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- 175.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- CIBC © 2010-2016
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.