Connect to MATLAB® from your iPhone or iPad.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to a license increases your storage quota and unlocks the ability to acquire data from device sensors.
With your MathWorks Account, you receive:
• Access to MATLAB from the command-line
• The ability to view, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• 250 MB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• The ability to acquire data from device sensors
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboards to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
- Support for MATLAB Live Editor: edit and run live scripts
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs iPad Pro support
I am currently using Matlab Mobile, but it is not optimized for the new iPad Pro (2018) and there is substantial space loss around the edges because of this. I would like to kindly request MathWorks to optimize this for use with the new iPad Pros. Thanks much.
Missing so many features
The iPads hardware continues to match forward and Mathworks isn’t taking advantage of that. An app such as Pythonista gives a first class Python IDE taking advantage of local file providers (to use working copy for git). And it’s completely developed by one person. Super disappointing considering it basically hasn’t improved to even do basic file operations (import from other apps, let alone external file provider support). Given all of the made per matlab license I would think even a simplified version of full matlab would be possible.
If you’re looking for a viewer for your files already in the mathworks cloud this is fine. For real development work especially using git version control, this is a joke. If you have a choice in the matter learn Python get Pythonista and leave mathworks proprietary stuff behind.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback and the vote for more advanced file options (like import, version control etc.). We're in the process of enhancing our capabilities when working with files and will take your comments into consideration for future releases.
perfect, a little suggestion
I am deeply impressed after using this app. It has small volume and the experience is fluent. Compared to the PC version, I think a variable section is required for we need to know what the value is in every parameter(I have to omit the semicolon to force display the value). Good job, come on!
- The MathWorks, Inc.
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The MathWorks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.