The City of Aix-en-Provence has well-preserved both its historic links and its love of art through several museums, most of them located in the city center within easy walking distance of each other. This tour brings you to Aix's cultural treasures, whether they be dinosaur eggs or still-life paintings, as you wander the city streets. (Estimated tour duration of eight hours includes visits to museum exhibits).
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Granet Museum (Musée Granet)
* Arbaud Museum (Musée Arbaud)
* Museum of Natural History (Museum d'Histoire Naturelle)
* Estienne de Saint-Jean Museum (Musée d'Estienne de Saint-Jean)
* Museum of Tapestries (Musée des Tapisseries)
* Pavillon de Vendôme
* Cézanne's Workshop (Atelier Cézanne)
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.