Welcome to a brand new user interface, providing the best mobile reading experience yet. Quicker, smoother, & more intuitive, download now to try it out free for 30 days!
Technology is a bigger part of our lives than ever – how we travel, how we entertain ourselves, how we cook and how we secure our homes. T3 is the magazine that will keep you right up to date with the latest developments, bringing you exclusive news, reviews, in-depth features and expert buyer’s guides - all in a super-modern, beautifully designed package.
Our writers are as excited about the new possibilities of tech as you are, and you’ll see this reflected on every page, from our tips on how to get more from your gadgets, to our lush original photography of the latest products.
Our Horizon section looks at the newest and timeliest tech, big developments coming your way, and how a few products can get you into something new. Our features dive deep into what you love, bringing you expert advice and giving you everything you need to know in just a few pages – no extra reading required. Our Home section shows how easy it is to upgrade your rooms and automate your house. The Tested section reviews the hottest gadgets of the month in-depth – we’re not obsessed with specs, but what they’re really like to use and live with. And our Best of the Best section is your easy guide to buying the best tech in every major category, arranged in the way people really shop.
The award-winning digital edition brings together all of the above on iPhone and iPad, including a custom design for iPad, built to be the best possible reading experience on a tablet screen.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've improved the initial app loading time and squashed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best
I've been a loyal T3 digital subscriber for years now and I see no reason to go looking for some second rate tech mag now.
I’ve been a fan of T3 for some years now. However modern iPad support is thoroughly lacking. I have over an inch of black bar around the pages! If given the choice, give me a plain non-interactive experience which uses my screen rather than a tiny one which doesn’t. The interactive elements are a little glitchy anyway.
Really good content and design
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $2.99
- 1 Year Subscription $31.99
- 3 Month Subscription $9.99
- 6 Month Subscription $18.99
- February 2011 $3.99
- March 2011 $3.99
- January 2011 $3.99
- Christmas 2010 $3.99
- April 2011 $3.99
- July 2011 $3.99