Introducing tectonic faults option for the map.
Updated screens' look and feel.
Fixed several minor bugs.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have found the best earthquake monitoring app in the App Store!
The app shows earthquakes for the whole world and for the locations of your interest.
Earthquake+ also provides tons of related information and sends out push notifications with recent earthquakes details.
Why our app?
We believe our app is second to none. Would you agree?
# The most comprehensive set of seismic data from 21 global data sources:
- US Geological Survey (USGS),
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC),
- GeoScience Australia (GA),
- GeoNet (NZ),
- Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ),
- Natural Resources Canada (NRC),
- British Geological Survey (BGS),
- Servicio Sismológico Nacional (SSN),
- China Earthquake Data Centre (CEDC),
- Centro Sismologico Nacional, Universidad de Chile (CSN),
- Institut Cartogràfic i Geològic de Catalunya (ICGC),
- Instituto Geofisico Escuela Politécnica National (IGEPN),
- National Geographic Institute (IGN),
- Icelandic Meteorological Office (IMO),
- Instituto Nicaragüense de Estudios Territoriales (INETER),
- Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV),
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS),
- Swiss Seismological Service (SED),
- University of Athens (UOA),
- Instituto Nacional de Prevención Sísmica (INPRES),
- Alaska Earthquake Center (AEC).
# Timely, easy to setup, unlimited push notifications about seismic activity.
# Favorite earthquakes.
# Earthquake and location search.
# Recent volcanic activity information from Smithsonian Institution (US).
# Information on tectonic plates and faults, seismic stations and most famous volcanoes.
# Unparalleled SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter integration.
# Fully customisable alerts, filter, list and map.
# Apple Watch support.
# Today widget with earthquake summary information.
# The only earthquake app to display focal mechanisms and moment tensors.
# Information on the same earthquake as registered by different agencies.
# 6 years of earthquake history.
# Tsunami information.
# We always listen.
If you know how to make our app even better please feel free to let us know - we are always happy to hear from our users.
Download Earthquake+ now!!!
About Earthquake+ subscription:
We are offering an auto-renewable Earthquake+ subscription which provides access to Premium app features.
There are two options available at the moment - monthly and annual subscription.
Below is the information about the subscription and the payments:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Introducing tectonic faults option for the map.
- Updated app look and feel.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Gets events others don’t
I’ve been using various earthquake-notification apps for a few years now. This is the only one I’ve found that actually picks up all the earthquakes near me. We have a lot of small rumblings in northern Nevada/California, and this app gets even the 1.0’s. Other apps didn’t even get all the 4.0’s. This app makes it easy to see the quakes around me; I don’t have to pick them out of a long list of places around the world or U.S. The map is attractive; detailed enough to see rivers & roads to narrow location; and I like the circle (62-mi) delineation/highlight. The list view is convenient for seeing recent events’ details too.
Earthquake Map App
This earthquake map is an awesome app with a lot of options and it’s free. It has current updates daily and is faster than my other earthquake app that I have as a reports come out immediately where are my other earthquake app comes out after this app reports earthquakes! I recommend this app to anybody who is interested in knowing about earthquakes and also they put on the map nuclear power plantsAnd other objects as well. You can use the Settings easily to change the map and the app to what you’d like to see.
I felt a mild “bump” not a shake, wondered what caused it. Right away came the info, a smaller number than I suspected. I was grateful that no damage was done, which was why the intensity was low even though I definitely felt it, it was closer than most.
I watch the very low intensity quakes, a lot of them lately, wondering what causes them. I’m in a low fault zone so not concerned about a “big one”. This info helps keep us aware, to be prepared where we are.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Slava Barouline
- 162.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 Slava Barouline
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription $1.49
- Annual Premium Subscription $11.99
- Bonus Pack $2.99
- Custom Alerts $0.00
- Custom Filters $0.00
- Ad Free $2.99