Cycling, running, walking, sailing or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks. Join over a million other people who use Map My Tracks to track their cycling, running and walking workouts.
Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport GPS tracker that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or walks as well as other outdoor pursuits.
Featured in Apple's What's hot list
#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic
It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking.
>> TRACK YOUR BIKE RIDE, RUNS, HIKES OR ANY OTHER OUTDOOR PURSUIT
• Measure your performance across sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any outdoor pursuit
• Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss
• Get a breakdown of your activities for each day, week, month or year
• Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKT
>>ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Sync activities to MapMyTracks.com for detailed analysis of your performance
• Compare your performance on segment leaderboards
>> STREAM LIVE ONLINE
• Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends & family to follow online
• Post photos live to your profile during your workout
>> CHALLENGE YOURSELF
• Set goals and keep yourself motivated
• Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboards
>> BE SOCIAL
• Tell the whole story and add photos to your activities
• Create beautifully crafted videos of your activities to share
• Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated
• Share activities on Facebook & Twitter
>> DISCOVER - WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
• Identify nearby peaks, places and others tracking live with the iPhone's camera
• Browse the maps to follow people live or see others nearby
• Find new nearby routes try out
• Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runs
>> CONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYS
• Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness (requires in-app purchase)
• Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screens
>> UPGRADE TO PLUS
• Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscription
• Track live so others can follow your progress online
• Get an ad free experience
• PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.
Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.
Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks leave us a good review in the App Store.
If not, send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update introduces a 30 day free trial to Map My Tracks PLUS. Simply tap through to upgrade and if haven't previously been a subscriber then you can upgrade to PLUS free for 30 days to try out all the features.
We've also taken a moment to tidy some features and moved some map styles into PLUS.
If you have any questions about the changes then get in touch at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So so good!
I’d been resistant to app-ifying my runs since apps try to incentivize something that I really didn’t need a push to do. I love running and I do it for the joy of running, the good days and bad days, the long runs that energize me and the short runs that I can barely finish.
But when my son wanted to train for a fun run, we looked for an app that would let us know how we were doing. Map my tracks was the one we chose, and it worked for our training and the race was a success, and I continue to use Map My Tracks. It hasn’t taken the fun out of running, but instead keeps accurate data of distance and time, and I love it.
Thanks for making an app that doesn’t turn running into a quest for a level up, but instead works with my running to provide data. I love this app.
Love it, but...
I️ have been using this app for quite a while as an in-line skater. I️ was and still am relieved this app has inline/rollerblading as an exercise option. Except for a few places where the app seems to think I️ went way beyond my speed limit, the GPS works really well for me! I️ really enjoy watching the video through the map and seeing exactly where I️ was when I️ went up/down or how fast I️ had been going!
The only two things I️ would have to complain about at this moment would be to having it work on Apple Watch, that way I️ can put my phone away completely and just stop/pause or start on the watch.
The second thing would be that none of my fitness recording apps accept MapMyTrack data. Always have to add it in manually and they DON’T have rollerblading as a type of exercise 😔
Of course will continue to use the app despite these two things, thank you so far developers!
Normally I would give this app 5 stars. I have used it for a number of years and it does everything that you would expect it to - with a catch. I downloaded for free to track bike rides and then upgraded so I could access elevation data from my rides. Along comes a new version and once again I can't get access to my elevation data without upgrading yet again. Fool me once shame on you....there's not going to be a second time. So in the end, it's certainly useful for free but I'd think hard about upgrades. If not for legacy info, I'd replace this with a cycling computer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. There should be no need to purchase a PLUS subscription for a second time if you have an active subscription. We would encourage you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can better help out.
- 79.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Map My Tracks
- In-App Purchases
- Graphs $0.99
- Enable sensors $0.99
- No ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.