Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
- Enable fullScreen in viewer-mode
- Enhanced iCloud sync features
- Bug Fixed and performance improvements
- Support Face ID Unlock
Ratings and Reviews
Glad see your back
Ive owned pretty much all the apps for note taking, i always come back to U-pad, best one out there. Please come see us more often, thanks keep up the great work!
What happened? It got fixed!!!! **Updated**
I’m not sure what all the negative reviews are about for the new version of this app…..it is awesome! I just noticed today that it was updated on my iPad and so I had to try it out. It is true that this company went a VERLY LONG time without updating or supporting their previous version, but…..they revamped a ton of stuff and this new version is excellent!
I had not issues with any of my files updating from the previous version as other reviews have stated. I love the new additions such as the folder system, being able to add shapes, the landscape notepad options, etc. The developers really thought this update though and did a wonderful job!! They should be applauded for their new design and not bashed by reviewers on the new version only because they didn’t update for so long. A review is meant to review the current product, and this one is stellar. When they hadn’t updated for so long I looked at, and tried, several other apps that were similar to this one, and I’m so glad this one is back because I didn’t find any others that I liked better! Keep up the good work PockeySoft. And if I may suggest one thing, please continue to update this app regularly from now on. You have a great product and I appreciate it!
This App is INDISPENSABLE!!! MUST HAVE FOR MOBILE WARRIORS!
As a mobile warrior who has lots of unnecessary meetings and ideas I need to capture, I was looking for a way of using my iPad to actually use as a PAD! The problem is most iPad writing applications aren't flexible enough for me not to have to have 2 or 3 supporting applications. I had to switch and switch again. It forced me to carry a yellow pad and my ipad.
UPad has not only made the yellow disappear, but it has made me a star with both colleagues and clients. When I have agreements to review, I just import them, mark them up and send them out. When I need to explain what we're doing on a project, I take a screenshot and write on it. I can also draw attention with handwriting or importing text. The last piece of genius is that I can import and write on images that I can manipulate.
I use this app everyday and has made my like simpler, faster and everyone is asking me HOW I am doing it. Thank you UPad for finally giving me a tool to make me truly mobile. I look forward to whatever new features you release and please let me know if you need testing or feedback... Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.