RemotePC Remote Desktop 4+
Remote Desktop Access
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
RemotePC - Access and view your computer remotely, from any iOS device
Install the RemotePC app on your mobile devices and access your computer remotely from anywhere. You can connect to your office or home computers remotely, at after hours or on the fly, and work on documents including emails, and applications.
• The RemotePC app lets you connect to any remote computer instantly given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on it.
• Invite your friends and associates to access your computer to work on presentations, documents or view photos, files and folders.
• An extended keyboard with all function keys to access your remote PC from your mobile
• You can lock the remote computer at session end from your mobile device.
• Access and control your logged off and locked remote computers, on the go.
• Switch between better quality and speed of your remote computers.
• You can change the screen resolution of your remote computers from your mobile device.
• Print documents or images on the remote computer using local printer.
• Exchange messages with recipients at remote end to communicate effectively
• Enable ‘Trusted Devices’ for enhanced security of your account
• Remotely restart your online computer without establishing connection.
• Restart your remote Windows computers in safe mode.
• Collaborate effectively by using Whiteboard to draw on the remote screen.
• Work privately on remote computers by turning the screen of the host computer blank.
• Transfer files from your mobile device to remote computers and vice versa.
• Group view of computers for Enterprise accounts.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t really have any complaints about this. It’s basically your computer on your mobile phone. It’s easy to use, reliable and doesn’t have an unreasonable amount of lag, only a little bit. It works great even just using your mobile data. Of course you can connect from computer to computer also, but I like the phone to laptop. I run stock market auto trades , so it’s nice to be able to check on what’s happening straight from my cell phone to the laptop anywhere I want, I’ve even done it while out camping before. This product is only 3.6 stars right now, it definitely deserves more than that.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thank you for your good feedback. We look forward to serving you better in future.
In May of 2021 We tried to fix an issue with getting on remotely to our host computer. We attempted to get help by phone, which was no help. The person didn’t have a clue how to help. We also tried to get help through e-mail. We received a response to have us go to a website to find our public IP from the computer we were accessing from to the host computer. It was not a public IP so there was not one. We attempted to explain that and get help. We did not ever receive a return response. So we just waited out our two year paid service we could not use, because every time we attempted to contact by phone, we were put on hold and never anyone getting to our call. Then just two days ago, we decided to give it one more chance. We paid a renewal fee and even with new computers tried it again. It worked and we were pleased it finally did work. But today, when it was attempted to remotely get on the new host computer the same thing happened like last year where it just kept having the connection waiting but never connecting to see the computer. Crazy thing is, I could restart the computer remotely, but could not connect and see the computer remotely. I wish we could have been able to get help on this, but once again the phone service never goes anywhere. You sit on hold and never get a representative or customer service response.
A Wonderful Dream, but just that. A Dream.
This would be incredibly useful if it worked. Unfortunately, this app is the single most disappointing setback in modern technology since the Challenger explosion. After testing it on multiple devices and on multiple networks, I was unable to stay connected to my PC at home for more than a few minutes without it being interrupted and throwing me into a blue screen that either lasts until I force quit the app or until it returns me to the sad, frozen image of my PC’s desktop; taunting me with a cursor able to glide gently across the icons I need to click, but unable to actually click. Using remote PC is like watching It’s a Wonderful life, except instead of seeing what life would be like if I didn’t exist, I see all the wonderful things I could be clicking if I were at home. My documents and my applications are just out of reach; I am a ghost sitting in my computer room, trying futilely to click and click, and I cry as my connection to my PC slips away before my very eyes. If this were the Titanic, I would be Rose, floating on my driftwood, and my desktop would be Jack, sinking and freezing to death right before me. If you value your time, your money, and your dignity, I strongly recommend you avoid downloading Remote PC or spending money on their service.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDrive Incorporated
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Consumer Plan $6.99
- RemotePC ConsumerPlan $69.99
- RemotePC Basic Plan $6.99