• Fixes crash capturing frames with "save frames to camera roll" enabled
• Fixes potential crash when viewing featured gifs
• Fixes potential issue with restoring Giffer Pro upgrade
• Fixes logging into and out of tumblr
• Some additional bug fixes and optimizations
• You can finally save your gifs as Live Videos!
• Add frames from an existing gif to your current gif project.
• Improved "save & share" screen including improved share experiences with Twitter, tumblr, and giffer.co.
• Now that we can browse our gifs in the Camera Roll, the Giffer Library is transitioning to Apple's Photos app albums.
• Fixed Facebook sharing.
• A shiny new icon.
• A small handful of bug fixes and improvements.
More updates are on the horizon, for real. Thank you for using Giffer!
Ratings and Reviews
Great value for the money
I am absolutely satisfied with this product. I could offer one suggestion for improvement. The paid version allows you to work on a project with a maximum of 80 frames possible. While using this software to communicate crucial information on a noisy construction site; I always seem to require slightly more that the maximum 80 frames to accurately illustrate that which I wish my recipient to comprehend.
The features (speed, direction, adding/removing frames, text, filtering) are great! Some are a little unintuitive (finding the yo-yo feature was hard), but this app is definitely worth a few dollars and a little time to figure it out.
Easy to use with lots of options
This app covers basically any GIF I’d want to make. Super intuitive and good selection of filters and features. Recommended.
- Taber Buhl
- 40.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Taber Buhl
- In-App Purchases
- Giffer Pro Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.