---> You must have iPhone 5 or up and iOS 9 or above for this update.
This field guide will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, the most comprehensive collection of Nudibranch species to be found in the Central Indo Pacific Region.
- NO WEB CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- There are 828 species represented pictorially in this app.
- This is an area from Japan to Australia, a zone where marine fauna diversity is at its greatest.
- No matter where you are, no matter how isolated you may be, you can identify your nudibranch finds.
- This identification series is regularly updated when new taxonomic information is available or when new species are added.
- Although books have their place, the benefits of this series of apps over reference books are many.
- The apps are Searchable - search for species names, authors, dates, sizes, colors, families, orders or photographers, try that with a book!
- The apps are convenient and you will have almost all known nudibranchs of the world on your device, try that with a book!
- The apps are user friendly and you can tick off species as you find them, yes you can do that with a book, but then you can email your ticked species list, try that with a book.
- You can add Remarks to Species and can easily save them digitally, try that with a book!
- And apps up to date with the latest taxonomic data, books are soon out of date.
For more information go to inudibranch.com
App updates include:
- Taxonomic updates due to new research completes
- New species added
- Minor text changes throughout the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everyone loves a nudi
I love nudibranchs and searching for nudibranchs. Having this app helps ID the little guys we find. It's a good app but there seems to be some species missing that we find in Fiji. It would be nice if you could flip pages with a finger swipe rather than hitting a "back" or "next" button. Also seems when searching by color (one of the best ways I know how to find anything since I don't know scientific names) not all the nudibranchs with that color get pulled up. Minor things I know but would save me having to look through all the photos to find a species easier. Keep the species coming.
Needs common names
This is a very comprehensive list with great pictures, but there should be a way to search by common name, and to have common names included in the information about the nudi.
Very handy app
Very handy app to have if diving any distance from home. Can't always count on the dive operator to have info on undies and way easier than hawking heavy books around -- especially if weight is a consideration.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.