Video Star is your #1 video editing app — there’s no other app like it!
Create incredible fan edits and amazing lip-sync music videos with Video Star. There's thousands of effects to color, animate, enhance, warp, combine, and re-time clips ... creating pure magic from photos and videos. Video Star includes TONS of free features or get an All Access Pass to unlock everything, including your mad editing skills!
We update Video Star regularly with new effects and features. Be sure to join our daily #VideoStarApp community challenges on Instagram and TikTok!
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE Layout effect: Tile Spin 5
• Multi-Layer Color effects Cosmic Wave 2, 3, & 4 added to the Sublime Outlines Power Pack
• More Drawing shapes!
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• See recent @videostarapp posts on Instagram for details
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
Great! But difficult
Videostar has worked well in the time I’ve had it but there are a few major and noticeable flaws that make the app extremely frustrating and hard to use. The biggest part is,, for the love of god PLEASE add an undo button. I can not express how annoying it is having to restart and entire clip because I messed up an effect and destroy all the transitions and effects and motions on that clip just because my finger slipped. An undo button would save me and a lot of other editors time. Another thing I noticed is when I first got videostar I didn’t use it for months because it’s really confusing? Mostly nothing has directions or labels and the tutorials didn’t help me at all,, there is also just a lot of stuff crammed into small spaces on screen especially for iOS,, scroll bars and pages would be a nice thing to have and tool bars/easy access buttons for certain packs would be nice. Note this is coming from somebody who has not bought anything in this app and probably won’t in the future cuz I’m broke-
But other than those few issues, I’ve had a lot of good outcomes when using videostar, and since I started using it I’ve improved in editing and gained some popularity! So overall a good app!
overall pretty bad...
the interface is really confusing and messy to use when you’re editing on your phone like i do. you have to keep scrolling though so many transitions and effects just to find the ones that are actually free. and that’s another thing, i would much rather have access to more transitions and watch more ads than pay. i understand that you guys have to make money but that can be done through ads and i think people would much rather prefer watching ads than having to pay. also, there should be an undo button, because it gets really annoying when i screw up a transition and have to start all over again. pls also just combine your FXapp to make things easier for people. also when you insert a video to use as an audio, uploading pictures will just ruin the audio. you should make a separate area for audio based on video, then another section for the actual images than a viewer might see. it would also help to clean up the interface more... at first it seems minimalist with only a couple buttons but really it just makes everything more cluttered. i’m going to be honest, i extremely dislike this app and i’m so frustrated with it but it’s the only option i have as it gives relatively unique transitions. however, if you want more people to be interested in downloading this app,
you most likely have to change your design and the way you market yourself.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the suggestions! We'll take that into consideration.
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 258.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011-2020 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Layer Complete $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.