Golf Pad GPS is a fast and accurate golf GPS rangefinder, scorecard and shot tracker.
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 40,000+ courses around the world
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Conforms to tournament rules
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included free in Golf Pad GPS. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more. This is a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. It is NOT a trial or demo. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Get extended statistics, smartwatch sync and handicap scoring with Golf Pad Premium upgrade for only $19.99 per year.
Free feature highlights:
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. Review shots on the map and share with friends
* Free aerial course map. Tap to measure distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* Track your progress with detailed statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, GIR and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends can see your scorecard, notes and shots map
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Easily visualize your progress over time with statistics graphs
* See stats for 9-hole and 18-hole rounds
* Conforms to USGA tournament play rules with free Regulation Mode
* Use 'uncharted mode' to track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are always adding user requested features and making Golf Pad GPS even easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, see support.golfpadgps.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Was your favorite course recently updated? Golfing at a brand new course?
We have over 40,000 world-wide courses. In the unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it in few minutes on your own computer: scout.golfpadgps.com.
Problem with an existing course? You can edit it right from your phone. Just start the round there and pick 'Course Incorrect' in the menu.
Join over 2 million golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, GolfNow, 18birdies, Hole19 and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Golf Pad Premium requires $19.99 annual subscription that can be purchased in-app and is renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your Golf Pad Premium subscriptions through your iTunes account.
Improved club recommendations accuracy
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but
I love this app on my iPhone 5 stars and was excited to use it with my iWatch but I only give 1 Star At first it was great although it did run the watch battery down quicker than normal. However since iOS 11 I can’t stop the app from running on the watch. I remove it and it just pops right back on. I have had to remove the app totally from my watch or it will frame my battery in half a day, My other problem with the app on the iPhone is it doesn’t move to the next hole automatically. I would think would since it follows you on gps. I hope the developer fixes this.
Issues, but best GPS for Battery Life
I like this app a bunch. Been using it for a couple years. When able, a couple times a week. Compared to other golf gps apps I’ve tried, it is the easiest on my battery. I have used this app for two straight rounds in one day and was even playing music on the same device simultaneously and still had plenty of battery life. As previous comment, I have had delays or glitches on it populating distances, sometimes having to go back and forth between screens for it to come up. But it is still reliable and worth using.
One recent complaint that I have which is really irritating and why I only give this 3 Stars, is due to the logging of scores for multiple players. Guess during one of the updates this changed. But now when inputting multiple players scores per hole it only saves the last persons score that you input. The work around is, you have input and save each individuals score, one at a time. I have to input my score on hole 1, save and then do the same for everyone else. And even then it still does not save scores properly. So lately I have had to get someone else to manually keep score on paper then go back and fill in the missing scores. So at this point it has not been very reliable. I didn’t even use it my last round due to this timely issue. Hope this gets fixed soon so I get back to using and referring this app.
Very good app.
The support team is very responsive. This app has had its growing pains but being in the software industry I understand. The link device for the iPhone still locks up when I try to turn it off but it’s easily reset. This is a good way to track your shots and distances. It gives you an accurate reading on how far you hit each of your clubs. I haven’t had any issues with the tags themselves as other people reported. I used to use golfshot GPS and with this app I don’t have to remember to track each shot. I just click the club in the link device and it tracks the distance until I click my next club. The link device also lets you mark the flag position. The only thing I would like to see improved is the distance of my last putt. I usually make my first putt and when I miss it I go and mark the flag position and then click my putter to the link and mark my last putt location. This usually gives some bogus distance. For example I can click the hole position and in the same spot click my putter to the link and it tells me my last putt was something crazy like 8 yards. A minor inconvenience.
You can also play an entire round bd without using the phone By just clicking clubs on the link device. I haven’t tried to play entire round this way but I have played several holes and it does work well.
- Contorra LLC
- 220 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Golf Pad Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Golf Pad Premium Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.