Learn Italian is an easy to use mobile Italian phrasebook that will give visitors to Italy and those who are interested in learning Italian a good start in the language. Learn Italian is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Italy.
• Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad
• Carefully translated list of essential phrases by professional translators
• High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
• 2000+ phrases in total, 300+ phrases included for free
• Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories
• Optional upgrade via in-app to unlock all
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Includes essential tips for travellers
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Play all phrases in a category or in Favourites
• Ability to reorder Favourites phrases
• Search for words within the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Time and date
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES?
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, tap on PRO badge on one of the locked categories, tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the app again, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
* minor bugs fixed
* new phrases added
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but not awesome
I think this app is really good, it helps at certain points, but I wish some of the things were not in the Pro's. Like family I think should not be in the Pro's or Towns. Also when you search something you should be able to search sentences, like I tried to search "hello, Grandpa" ,because my grandpa speaks Italian, but nothing came up. I also think there should be a test thing or something. Otherwise this app is really good and I like it a lot!
Will only play one speed I paid for this
I have purchased several apps Rosetta Stone being the best one… But I like some of these R ones because of the flashcards and other advantages they have… I find nothing in this one that is useful as far as being one of the less expensive ones… You cannot slow the speech down unless you do it one at a time so if you want the whole playlist to go a little bit slower so you can catch on you can’t do that it goes with the speed… It is very limited on the words that it has available to teach. Add more words change your speed and I will raise it at least a four star for the price possibly a 5. However it is so annoying to try and send in this review I’m about to lower it till one
A good starting point
This has been my starting point for learning the basics and for a quick check when I get stuck with my progress- best of the basic apps I have tried
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.