Start your adventure!
EPISODE 1: LAUNCH OF THE SCREAMING NARWHAL
While stripping the evil pirate LeChuck of his demonic mojo, Guybrush Threepwood inadvertently infects the entire Caribbean with his arch-fiend's voodoo. Guybrush must stop a mysterious pox that’s transforming buccaneers into unruly pirate monsters!
* First part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later.
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Batman: The Telltale Series
Batman: The Enemy Within
The Wolf Among us
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
Re-release with minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t access items
As far as I’ve gotten, (which isn’t far) I’ve enjoyed the game-but I’m stuck, because I can’t grab an item that your supposed to swipe while the D’Oro guy is distracted. The wheel icon in the bottom right corner is right over the pile of “figurines” and it just moves the select options, and won’t allow me to get it. If there was a way to fix this, that’d be great; I’ve always enjoyed the Monkey Island games.
The game doesnt work well on my phone. Objects i am suppose to tap end up placed behind icons no matter how I turn the phone. So i am just stuck.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We just recently updated the old version of the app to run better on many newer iPhones and iPads. This update included many fixes regarding performance and usability. It is likely that the issue you were having is fixed now and I would encourage you to give it another shot if you are still interested in the title.
Still doesnt work! waste of money!
It seems even with their update you still cant grab the item you are supposed to right in the beginning.. what a shame i had to waste $15 on this, why make a game that doesnt work? and how did you not think of this.? so annoying and such a beginner oversight. why does the character quit the dialogue scene if im not done?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LCG Entertainment, Inc.
- 366.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2015. Telltale, Telltale Games, and the Telltale logo are trademarks of LCG Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.