Catalog and list a Blu-ray (Bluray, Blueray Blue Ray), DVD, VHS, 4K, TV, and movie collection with a built-in barcode scanner. Manager, scanner, profiler, releases, and more. View information, cover art, and add personal details.
**** Also look for this app on the iPad! ****
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
- A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each movie.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Better than My Movies, CLZ, DVD Profiler, and more.
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
- Fixed a problem with themes when Dark Mode was on.
- Fixes sort and filter bugs introduced in the last release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome for Steelbook Collectors!!
I rarely will pay more than $5 for an app. But this was totally worth $9.99 for the paid version! I’ve been collecting Steelbooks for a few years now, and wanted something to organize everything in my collection. This app makes it so easy! Scan the barcode with your camera, and it instantly finds your movie, along with all of the specifications, and the exact cover photo of the Steelbook! They make it easy to find movies you don’t have a barcode on too!
Highly recommend this app for people like me who love collecting Steelbooks!!
Easy App to Use with One Major Flaw
I use this app for cataloging my large VHS collection. I have almost 3,000 VHS listed on this app. I really like that I can take a picture of my tapes and enter tapes that may not have barcodes. All in all, a pretty easy app to use. However, a bad flaw in this app is that it randomly deletes entries. The point of using this app is to have easy access to my list so I don’t buy a tape I already have (when you reach the 2,000 mark, you will forget what you have) and to help me organize my tapes by allowing me to look up a tape to see where it is in the house. A major flaw in my opinion. Also, some of the data under the entries cannot be deleted after another user fills in the information. For example, if someone marks the tape as being subtitled, you cannot mark it otherwise. A small problem, but it would be nice if all of the data under the entries were fully customizable. I only run into this problem when I scan the barcode on a VHS and there is already an entry for it by another user. So an easy workaround is to just manually enter the tape without the barcode information, although it’s kind of inconvenient. Overall, I find the app pretty easy to use but it does have a lot of bugs.
Mostly great app, some shortcomings
While the app allows for easy entry of movies, fast searches, tracking loan outs, recording date of purchase and purchase price along with a number of other features, there are still two areas where it falls short. For true movie aficionados, these are big items hence my downgrading the app from a 5 to a 4.
What’s missing is there is no way to indicate that the movie is in Atmos, and they still have not added the 4K option under resolution. Both of these have been available to the consumer public for long enough now, and more people have 4K and Atmos in their home theater setups that these appear as glaring omissions. I even emailed support about a year ago and there has still not been an upgrade to the app to resolve.
If they could fix those I’d happily give the app 5 stars. As it stands now, I can’t.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 99.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Collectable $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.