No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and great support
This is my go to archiving tool for both my iPhone and iPad. I really like that it supports the file browsing feature While also giving you dedicated buttons for the most popular storage services.
When I reported a bug, I received a response the next day With some questions. After I responded, they released a new version that resolved the (minor) bug.
A couple of other big pluses is that it supports multiple encryption schemes and you can even specify a default. I have opened very large zip files with it and never had a problem. It also supports multiple archive types and I've never had a problem with those either. I upgraded to The pro version and it was worth every penny.
One thing that's always annoyed me about iOS Is that they won't let you share audio files. I understand that for files that are copyrighted (just pay for them, everyone will be happier)but for those that aren't, You can use iZip To archive files from your music library and back them up, share Public domain audio, etc.
Comcsoft Makes some other very useful iPhone/iPad utilities that you may want to check out
This app is awesome! It not only zips and unzips files, but it offers encryption. What is a huge bonus for me is that I can import .wav, .mp4, .mp3, .aiff etc. files from my Mega upload account, and store them locally on my iPhone. It has its own media player inside to listen to all of my own music without the need of iTunes. This is the ONLY app I have found with the capabilities of storing and playing my own downloaded music without having to sync to iTunes. Sure, I could use Dropbox, but personally I would rather have my music stored locally on my device rather than a cloud ssrvice or iTunes. Thank you!!
Worth every penny
I generally get buyers remorse on apps and it’s often because I’m an impulsive buyer. But this is app does not fall into the mentioned category. This app is one of those rare gems that you are very glad you stumbled upon, I keep finding new ways to utilize it and it helps expand the file management capabilities on your phone greatly above the limitations of the basic file management app of iOS. I had the free version first but found It worthwhile to upgrade and if you start with the free version you’ll probably make the same call.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.