- Now create great stop motion movies and time lapse videos also on your iPhone!
- Remember flip books? They are a fun way to take your animation from the virtual into the physical world, ideal for school assignments.
- Fixed the workflow for adding sound and animating to sound.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good! But app could use a few additional features.
Very useful and functional! I hope there are some plans to expand its capabilities! I would be willing to pay extra! 1. Add ability to add frames from external sources...at least from photo Library! 2. Even better would be the ability to edit and manipulate frames, individual or selected groups using other apps. Then one could do things like add filtering affects or add caption overlays for example. (I know something like this is available in Mac version but I don't have one!)
I'm going to be blunt...
- no undo/redo options!
- you cannot reorganize frames
- drag and drop is useless, only function is to delete, which already exists as a button
- cannot add new frames between frames
- forces you to work linearly!
- in app playback sometimes flickers, must render to video for accurate playback
- not student friendly, doesn't let you correct mistakes
Not worth your money. This software feels unfinished. Get Stop Motion Studio Pro instead which is a complete software for less with all of the essential features this one shamelessly leaves out.
Deletes half of every thing
I made a racing stop motion, and the next day, just randomly, half of the images were showing black screens even though on the bottom it showed the image
- Boinx Software Ltd.
- 36.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2018 by Boinx Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.