NOTE: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this App.
The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App is a must for every LEGO enthusiast! The app contains information about all of the minifigures and sets from 1975 through 2015, including all Collectible Minifigures and non-standard scale figures such as Duplo, Fabuland and Belville. This is over 7,900 minifigures, 1,600 heads and 5,400 sets!
Each year, we spend several hundred hours photographing, cataloging and updating the app with all of the newest minifigures released. Professional high-resolution photographs of every minifigure and the associated data are included. Click on the thumbnail to get a full screen picture that you can zoom into. Browse the minifigures and sets by name, theme or year. The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App can even import/export your data to Brickset.com.
Note: We are in the process of trying to acquire all 2016 and 2017 minifigures to photograph. If you or someone you know has a collection, please let us know: email@example.com
* More than 7,900 minifigures, 5,400 sets and 1,600 heads listed
* Collectible Series 1-16, Team GB, The LEGO Movie, The Simpsons 1 & 2, Disney and more
* High-resolution photographs of every minifigure and head
* Browse by name, theme or year
* Search by name
* Manage favorite minifigures
* Mark the minifigures you own
* Import and export with Brickset.com
* Images are downloaded and cached to your device only once needed
* Regular free maintenance updates
System Requirements and Limitations
* The App runs on all iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. iOS version 7.1 is required.
* The application uses your internet connection to download the images the first time you look at them. We recommend using a Wi-Fi connection to avoid possible charges from your network provider. Once loaded, the images are cached on your device and no further internet connection is required.
* A Brickset.com account is necessary to import and export data to it. Please notice that neither Brickset.com nor our App is able to resolve version conflicts. If you edit the same figure on both the App and the website, then one of them will be lost. It is also possible that Brickset.com has minifigures that are not yet in our App and vice versa.
Please let us know if you experience any problems with the App. You can leave a comment at http://www.minifigure.org or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog is © 2018 Christoph Bartneck. The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog App is © 2018 Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Fixes BrickSet integration
* Fixes set images
* Added parental gates for all external links and purchases
* All collections are now available in the full purchase price
* Updated icon
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app. The reason I am giving such a low rating is due to the face that I can not add certain mini figure on to my have list unless I "buy" the figure. You can Not add certain sets. Other than that the app is great.
Wish they had a IRQ scan option, even if I had to buy it as an add on like the updated version it would make this so much easier to add sets and promos.
Two major flaws.
First, the update schedule is horrendous. Basically you can't add any 2016 figures until the developer updates the database, probably some time in 2017. This means your database will ALWAYS be incomplete. A major deal-breaker for collectors serious enough about collecting to install a frigging app.
Suggestion to the developer: Link to Bricklink minifigures for the current year.
Other than those problems, the app is fairly well designed.
Have to drop the rating to two stars because we're nearing the end of February 2017 and there are still none of the 2016 sets in the database except CMF S16 and Disney CMF. Other than those figures, that means the database is 14 months out of date.
I get it. You're college students and can't handle this hobby. So open up the database for user entry.
Until the database is updated or opened up, I cannot recommend this app.
I like the app a lot but it needs a lot of improvement. My biggest complaint is the database doesn't have figures from the last two to three years. Hopefully I'll change my rating with future updates.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christoph Bartneck
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma
- In-App Purchases
- 2011 $0.99
- 2012 $0.99
- 2013 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.