The official app of Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Make the most of your day at the #1 ski resort in the U.S. Connect with your friends on the slopes, track your ski days, view real-time lift & trail status and lift wait times.
- Stay motivated and see where you stack up against other skiers and riders on the Squaw Alpine Leaderboard
- Apple Watch with cellular enhancement allows you to track your ski performance just with your watch – no need to carry your phone.
- Real-time lift & trail status
- Real-time weather data
- Real-time lift wait times
- Find and track your friends on the slopes
- Send dynamic messages to your friends based on your location
- Purchase lift tickets with ease
- Track your ski day & season including every run and lift you ride, your vertical feet, linear miles, max and average speed.
REAL-TIME LIFT & TRAIL STATUS
Know which lifts are open, when they are scheduled to open, which trails are groomed all in real-time.
REAL-TIME LIFT WAIT TIMES
No more guessing! By utilizing crowd sourced data, you can see every chairlift's wait time so you can maximize your time on the slopes.
REAL-TIME WEATHER DATA
See how much it snowed in the last 24 hours and overnight, along with the 7-day total and base depth.
FIND AND TRACK YOUR FRIENDS ON THE SLOPES
Create your own private group to stay connected with friends on the slopes. See exactly what run or lift each person in your group is riding, in real-time, including the run difficulty rating and their percentage down the trail, as well as their current location on the resort map
SEND DYNAMIC MESSAGES TO YOUR FRIENDS
Send location-aware messages to your group by using the quick messages feature and let them know where conditions are sweet. When you see the “#” in your quick message, your location will automatically be dropped into the message.
PURCHASE LIFT TICKETS WITH EASE & SAVE
Purchase your lift ticket through the app with ease and take advantage of mobile only savings.
TRACK YOUR SKI DAY AND SEASON
Get all the details about your ski day (and season) you’d ever want to know. How many days you’ve skied, total runs skied, how much vertical you’ve logged and so much more. Then show it off to your friends
LEADERBOARD: TRACK & COMPARE SKI PERFORMANCE
Track your real-time vertical feet skied, number of lifts ridden and number of days skied and compete for the top spot among our ski & snowboard community.
The app also syncs your workouts with Apple Health.
Created exclusively for Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows by the creators of SkiLynx.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- New easier access to Stats and Tracking, your stats featured on the home page
- New lift and trail organization by Upper/Lower mountain and lift
- Updated maps with new lift and trails
Ratings and Reviews
Use it for tracking where I’ve skied, how much I’ve skied and how fast. I really like how the interface breaks that down for you. One reviewer said it doesn’t show you individual days skied. If you tap Total Days Skied, it shows you a breakdown of each day. The lift line wait times are helpful too.
I haven’t had any issues. The only thing I wish it would do is automatically track my skiing. I often forget to start tracking when I start my ski day. I actually hate that I have to remember this. It lets me know when I enter Squaw. It should start tracking as soon as I get on a lift,
Squaw Alpine app
A well constructed, comprehensive, and easy-to-use ski app. Highly recommended. Great way to get up-to-date info on weather, snow accumulations, and lifts in operation, on wind hold, or closed. Maps for both of Tahoe’s premiere ski resorts, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley. Fun tracking options to display your vertical feet covered, speed attained, number of hours on the hill, lifts and runs taken... just a fun way to track your day. Includes a cumulative function so all the things you can track for a given day can also display your season total activity. I’ve been skiing these two resorts since the early 1970’s, even competing for Squaw in the early ‘80’s, yet still found this app helpful for areas I know well. Get it, use it, share it!
This app was absolutely amazing !! I was able to track my family during the whole trip while skiing or just even walking around the village !! It was so useful and helpful especially when we were trying to find someone. I was able to find my brother right away on the slopes and this helped me to not be as worried about where everyone was going to be, I knew that I could rely on this app to figure out where everyone was and to help me find different places to eat, ski, and shop. It was so very useful for our trip and made squaw valley the best skiing resort I’ve ever been too !!
- Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
- 82.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2019 Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.