The lead-management (CRM) platform that helps agents and teams run their business – anytime, anywhere. The Premier Agent App provides a simple and effective suite of tools to help you respond to leads quickly, communicate intelligently and manage your to-do’s efficiently.
Intelligent lead management
• Get alerted the instant a new lead is received, with relevant data including property and contact details
• Connect leads from over 35 sources and manage them all from one inbox.
• Gain valuable insights about new leads including search history across Zillow and Trulia, time frame to move and loan pre-approval status.
• Set status and filter leads based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home
• Record your phone calls and have them delivered to your Inbox, so you can listen again later.
Tools to manage your Agent Team
• Route the right leads to the right agents by price, location or type.
• Set tasks and reminders for your team members to follow up with their leads
• Monitor incoming leads to your team and track follow-up
• Create tasks for your individual clients to manage the various to-do’s through their home-buying process.
• Organize your day by setting due dates and reminders.
Listing management and other resources
• Manage listings, upload a video walkthrough, post information about open houses or add additional photos
• Manage your Premier Agent profile by adding past sales or requesting reviews
• Access powerful tools and training through the Premier Agent Resource Center
This new release includes various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Zillow premiere app
App is helpful when you are on the go like most agents area. Information at your fingertips is really handy. I would love for agents to be able to toggle between leads on/leads off by day and time. There are times when agents are unavailable (vacation, training sessions, open houses, client showings, etc...). It would be helpful to toggle off leads. This ultimately would create a better user experience for the agent and buyer. Leads would only be sent to agents that are available. Better timing, creates a better user experience and more connections for the buyers.
Very disappointed with this marketing service. I received 5-6 texts/direct calls through the premiere app that were for curbside delivery. What the hell? Did Zillow post my phone number somewhere for restaurant curbside delivery? I can’t believe I actually paid for that. Also, Zillow does not vet their “leads” at all— I had somebody call me who was checking on the offer they put in on a home—why they did not call their agent, I have no idea. Most of the phone calls I received were a complete waste of time, money, gasoline, and energy. Furthermore I tried for 2 months to cancel this “service”— for two months they continued to give me the run around telling me 1. I couldn’t cancel because it was a day beyond my contract date, saying “I’m sorry I’ve done all I can” 2. Then they ASSURED me it was cancelled for the next month— I was then charged AGAIN for the next month despite 3 interactions with Chaun Dillard, Edward Cornelius and Agent Care <— these people do not work, I have no idea what they get paid to do because there is ZERO customer service being done. Edward Cornelius who is Chaun’s boss didn’t even email me back, the guy was non responsive (great managing buddy!)
The gaslighting was fun
I recently just canceled my subscription with Zillow. The lead quality was great when they first rolled out their new vetting system. Slowly over time the quality had diminished. Most people calling had already signed paperwork with another agent and were only calling to find out individual property information with no intention to buy. I was in a region with an average price point of $550k. Almost every lead I received would be for properties under $100k with the occasional property just under but never over the average price point. When I would call and report the mobile home leads (which we’re not even supposed to be in the system) they would simply say “thank you for reporting, we will remove the listing but it will still count as a lead”. This would always be followed by a rep stating that I should take more Zillow training courses to better learn how to sell. Just a bit condescending in my opinion considering I had followed their method to convert leads. Over all I would not suggest buying into this as a reliable lead gen. I just barely broke even on my roi.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.