The KHNL Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pretty weird app. Not only does the future feature work the past isn’t all that reliable either. Caught between the future or the past I don’t know what is happening right now. Guy needs to tell his boss to stop pushing the app until it’s fixed. Every time I hear him pushing it I cringe. I worked in IT for 50 years so I know what is great and what isn’t. This isn’t. Recommend Dark Sky for iPhone.
The second star is strictly for Guy Hagi. He’s a good man caught in the middle.
Don’t like new updated version
The weather radar map was great the way it was. The recent update made the radar map always dark (day or night), and doesn’t seem accurate. Don’t like the “past and future” option either. Both looks the same. Doesn’t show as much as the previous version. Please go back to the old version!!! If not I guess I’m just going to use someone else’s app.
The background used to be blue like the color of the ocean and I used to be able to see waves and which direction the wind was blowing but for a few days now the background is pitch black. I thought it was just the app on my phone but I see my friends all have black backgrounds as well. What’s up with that? It no longer looks pretty and makes me feel blah!!! Can u fix the issue so I can see it the way it was before?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.