WWAY is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t speak to the accuracy of the weather information because the app never gets that far. After installing it, I am greeted with a map that seems to want me to hunt out my location but then nothing happens. No weather info, no preference menu, nothing intuitive to do for the next step. I have it, or something like it on my phone and it’s fine, but this iPad version is getting removed as it is useless.
Accuracy is not the word I would use to describe this app. Just like the forecast of the meteorologists it is wrong a majority of the time. You cannot plan anything by this weather app. Find something better.
The newest version is terrible compared to the last version. I hate the 10 day forecast. It shows highs but not lows! The interface is overblown and overthought also. I want function not fancy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.