New swipe action based addictive puzzle game! First of its kind for iPhone/iPod/iPad.
Swipe and make longest chains of similar gems in this challenging puzzle game with exciting special powers.
*** Game Facts ***
- Swiped is a very simple to learn swipe action based game for all touch screen mobile devices.
- Each level is progressively challenging and very addictive.
- Challenge your skills in 5 game modes with unlimited levels.
- Excite Magician & Witch by swiping over them along with similar gem chains.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
*** Game Play ***
- Touch and swipe over similar gems to clear them.
- In each swipe action, Longer the chain of gems, higher the score you will get.
- Use special powers like Magician & Witch to get more points.
- Play with strategy to form and swipe longer chains.
Swiped Game modes :
* CLASSIC : Achieve the target in given time to complete each level.
* GEM MANIA : Swipe the target no of displayed gems .
* TIMEATTACK : Tests your raw pattern swiping speed in 1 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min & 30 Min.
* SCORE PANIC : Very dynamic fast paced game.
* CONTINUOUS : Non stop gem swiping fun.
*** Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes Swiped so addictive.
- Improved graphic performance in latest devices.
- Few other improvements and fixes are done.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game :)
Swiped free is a great game that helps you with not only your logical skills, but your fun skills. Now, when I say fun skills, I mean many different skills with many different categories. The main skill/ category is what really is the philosophical question, what if life( and or the meaning of life.) And the answer to that question, my friends is as simple
1. The logical reasoning of siphoning to odium who or what
I really like this game and I played this game for 3 years now. It’s really challenging for young people (kids) but I think that it would be a good way to spend your time on! Me and my younger brother really like taking turns on each round and it is fun playing by yourself too. But the other game , Swiped, is very fun to and there are more levels. But this game will be very fun, trust me.
This game is a waste of time. Takes a month and long hours to advanced to the next level no matter how many hours you play when are you going to update this game. I tried to reinstall this game but you loose all your earned advanced. Do not try to buy more spins or coin they do not help you advance. My option is very poor set up that will only take your money if you get addicted
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.