- BIG emoji stickers for your texts, Facebook, WhatsApp, Kick, Snapchat, and a ton of other messaging apps.
- MAKE YOUR OWN EMOJI STICKERS from your photos!
- 100 free new emojis including: love emoji, kiss emoji, flirt emoji, middle finger emoji, thumbs up emoji, ok emoji, taco emoji, beer emoji, drunk emoji.
- Change colors, backgrounds and fonts!
- Optional Big Emoji keyboard and use stickers right from the Messages app!
- Win extra emoji in the emoji slot machine, including:, wedding emoji, food emoji, dog emoji, cat emoji, pets emoji, animal emoji, religion emoji, christian, bible, & religion emoji, sports emoji, chibi, baby emoji, mom emoji, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas emoji,
Send them for free over iMessage, other popular messaging apps, or as a text (MMS). Check if your phone company charges more for MMS compared to a normal text.
About 'Full Access'
To use the Big Emoji keyboard, it requires that the keyboard's “Full Access” setting be ON. Some of our users are concerned about what this means. It turns out, this is the only way iOS allows for images to be pasted from our keyboard into an iMessage or another app. Furthermore, this “full access” setting only gives us access to the Big Emoji keyboard. We have no access to what you type in any other keyboard on your iPhone/iPad, and we never track any of the words or numbers you type.
Fixed a bug with purchases of stickers packs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app it's so easy to use it has the keyboard so you can do everything in one place without going back and fourth. I would like more to choose from.
Been using the app for over a month and still love it. Can't wait til I get notified that I have a free spin to see what cute little emoji I win. Please add more.
3rd. Review Still using and waiting for my free spins which I never know when. Just learned how to put my own photos in of my dogs or other things. It's great!!!!! Please add more Emoji make it worth the cost your charging for the each set.
Nice images, but…
The images are sharp, varied, and drawn in the spirit of the emoji world. Yet, despite the facile navigation I had feelings of being strongly constrained in my ability to select and download. For example, the slot machine is an entertaining way of seeing a large variety of images, but only one set of 3 is available at a time, and only 3 spins are allowed. If 3 identical images appear, you have a free choice, but only of that image. Entertaining emulation, but the net result is that the entire inventory is thus barred from greedy freeloaders, even if you’re not one.
I’d prefer unlimited “pay-per” access and choice, say for USD 75 cents for each item in the cart. Full freedom to browse excellent images, along with unexpectedly attractive and highly motivating prices, should avoid an unanalyzable sales database due to the present random factor. Presently, downloads of individual images cannot be interpreted as more than a downloader’s shrugging "What the heck; why not?” attitude.
I like this app ... but I don't like the fact that you have to pay extra for other emojis. I realize nothing is for free these days, but pay for emojis? Although, if you pay, I believe it says you get over 965 more of them! Thing is, I don't think I could even use that many in a lifetime!!! Also, maybe I'm not seeing correctly, but it doesn't state if it's a one-time charge or per month. Other than that, it's ok ...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Focused Apps LLC
- 76 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Focused Apps LLC 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Love & Flirt Emoji Pack $0.99
- Holiday Pack $0.99
- Things Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.