On-the-go access to physician and OR nurse schedules generated in UKG EZCall. Access your group's schedule, and initiate requests and switches.
- User Profile: support ".health" email extension.
- My Requests: replaced date picker UI control; added showing request types depends on permissions; end date will be updated according to the start date; added external start time field; disabled submit button while it's in progress.
- My Schedule, Current Schedule: support long notes; added sort by time option on the Filter page.
- On Call Schedule: added new page with filters for the completed/future assignments; added the ordering for the groups.
- Switch Requests: support notes.
- No Call Request page: added conditional filters.
- New Shift Request page: replaced switches with radio buttons.
- Added On Call Schedule Enterprise page.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Please make this small change!
I would find it so much more useful if it could open with “current schedule” rather than “my schedule”. I suggested this years ago, and was told that perhaps future versions would leverage force-touch to choose opening behavior - or, allow that within settings.
Please, it would be such an improvement. I prefer to view my own schedule via calendar feed into my phone’s native calendar; my sole objective when opening this app is to see who ELSE is on call.
I work in a family medicine residency. This app has most of the necessary features. I can see my own day to day schedule and view various schedules built by our administrator. It’s not entirely intuitive but if you look around with filters and settings you can generally find the information you need. It integrates well with iCal, so I mainly use that day to day. Currently, the is a bug affecting the ‘on-call schedule’ that makes the current day display only partial information. If I go to the day prior of the next day everything is there. I can submit vacation requests as a block of time, but no-call requests have to be submitted one day at a time, which is very annoying. ‘My requests’ can only be viewed as a list but can be filtered by type. It would be nice to have a calendar view for that. It would nice to have a calendar view for everything where selecting dates is necessary, instead of just the radial wheel. Overall, not great but not terrible.
On desktop I can view a full months of coverage in one screenshot but on app can only see daily schedule. Please fix it for convenience
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Productive Scheduling Solutions, LLC
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 UKG Inc.