Do you mind ur followers on Twitter?
This app is the easiest way to detect your followers on Twitter!! :D
+ Easy and easy operation
+ Multiple accounts
+ Recommended user features
+ All features are FREE
( user's voice )
* Just what I was looking for
* Best twitter followers/unfollowers app - I'm actually surprised
* Fantastic app - A good constructed app that does not interfere with your twitter app
- Unfollow/Block the people who unfollowed you recently
- Unfollow the people you follow but not follow back
- Follow the people who are following you but you do not follow yet
- New followers
- Recommended users
- Blocked users
- Colorful Icons change
- Follow users from keyword searching
- Multiple accounts
- Special member -register your precious followers
- Sort the list by the count of tweets
- Sort the list by the count of favorites
- Sort the list by the count of followers and followings
- Sort the list by the time of last tweet
- Sort the list by the time of you follow/followed
- Sort the list by the protected(secret) users
- Keyword search and follow all the searched users
- Check the profile of followers
- Safe protection for excess access to twitter
- Tweet your management etc. report
- Jump to Twitter App
- History graph
- Daily Report
- Support Mute feature
- Multi design(Ninja/Cat/Dog/Cony etc.)
- URL Scheme("followtool" or "followcheck")
- iPhoneX later supports
and many other features...
- If you always get Fetch errors, delete your account on this app and add it again.
- If you don't launch this app for more than 5 days, the list of people who unfollowed you and the new followers is not created correctly.
-Addition and deletion of the account can not be with this app. Go to the iPhone's settings / Twitter.
-This app may become unavailable suddenly because of Twitter inc.'s circumstances.
-This product uses the Twitter API but is not endorsed or certified by Twitter.
- If you have over 75,000 followers+followings, this app cannot work well because of the limits of TwitterAPI.
If you have any questions or requests, please visit the official website or official Twitter account.
We look forward to working with you.
Main changes (ver15.2 YOSENABE)
- Introduce reward ads on a trial basis. Hides banner ads for 24 hours after watching a video ad.
- New app icon. I changed it just a little.
- Chef's Whimsical Wallpaper
Ratings and Reviews
Great free tool!
There are lots of services that do what this app does, but most of them charge a monthly fee with some pretty strict limitations until you're paying ridiculous money. This replicated a lot of functionality from those services without the fees or limitations. I particularly enjoy being able to link as many Twitter profiles as I want. The interface is totally acceptable, but not as nice or intuitive as the pay services; because I am familiar with those services, this was intuitive enough.
Review from moderate user.
I have found Twitter as an excellent way to connect with others with free expression, which in today's world can often be a challenge. The only worry I have are hackers that attack others profile. Recently I have had a sudden experienced where I have clicked to follow a like minded twitter friend but for some reason have been receiving blocks by people that don't make sense. All I can assume is that somehow I was put on a list or something that encouraged others to block me for what must be some type of an attack to interrupt being able to connect with others. I have been wanting to send them a message to ask them why but can't do it without tweeting to everyone, which based on this experience, could cause further problems. This is either a glitch, or someone has done something to make this happen and as a result I found myself wondering how widespread this is. QUESTION: Is there a way I can get a view of all those who are blocking me ? REQUEST: If no to the question, would Twitter add a view to see those who are blocking me? I just wanted to report my concern & other than that, I find Twitter an amazing tool for the whole world to use for open communication. Thank you Twitter!
app crashes and lots of ads
The concept of the app is great, the features are phenomenal, and the fact that all of it is free is amazing in itself. A major downside of this app are the ads. There are so many that pop up, and I get so frustrated by seeing so many of them back to back. There are so many ad pop-ups that the app crashes. I was able to mass unfollow users twice before the app crashed and it isn’t working correctly anymore because there are so many ads. It would be fine if there were still ads but not where they actually pop up so much, because they take you out of the actual app and raise the chance of crashes. Please fix this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Takenori Asami
- 44 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Japanese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © darjjeelling