FIRST 7 DAYS FREE! ONLY $8.99/MO AFTER FREE TRIAL ENDS.
Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and series to watch whenever, wherever. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber through a TV provider, you can download the app right now and enjoy at no additional charge through your TV subscription. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ App at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- Full downloads of series and movies.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at a time.
- New content is added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
- A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Groundbreaking Original Series that include:
- Run The World
- American Gods
- The Spanish Princess
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- Black Sails
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood
- Escape Room: Tournament of Champions
- Monster Hunter
- The Misfits
- Naked Singularity
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Service automatically rolls to month-to-month or annual subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Subscription is non-refundable. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
We are constantly updating our app for better reliability and performance. We are always happy to hear from you. If you have any issues with the app, please send us your feedback.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Treasure-seeking pirates, time-travelling nurses and an old friend who slices up the undead with his chainsaw hand: there’s a lot to love about STARZ. The app has a gorgeous layout stuffed with some of our favourite content, from recent Marvel films and Oscar-winning dramas to STARZ original series like Black Sails, Outlander and Ash vs. Evil Dead. With the ability to subscribe right from the app and download shows for offline viewing, it’s a shiny go-to in our entertainment galaxy.
App Review, Not Content (device iPad Pro)
First, the app content is good.
My issue/frustration is with the functionality of the app itself. My biggest pain point (and it’s a big one for me) is that the app times out quickly and the video closes, especially whenever my iPad screen times out. So, say I hit Pause on a video for more than a minute or two and/or step away from my iPad long enough for the screen to lock, when I return, I have to reopen STARZ, and re-navigate to the video I was watching from the STARZ home screen. This also occurs when I switch between apps. Whenever STARZ is temporarily moved to the background, I have to search all over again. This is the only app I’ve encountered that does this, making it especially noticeable. Also, other apps have the PIP “drawer” functionality where you can slide a video off screen and return to it. This is not the case in STARZ... the video disappears, and again, if it has been a significant amount of time, I have to re-navigate back.
It’d be nice to have quicker access to the main menus, and to time out on the active content’s description screen (but keep the video window open if in PIP mode).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great feedback. We will take it into consideration for future enhancements.
Content is amazing app is horrible?
I’m under 40 so I watch everything on my phone through the app. I will watch a show on the STARZ app; I’m 15-minutes into an episode. Then I will have to pause it just to check something really quick. If I stay paused too long it totally clears the show out. When I’m done with what I’m doing and go back to the app—- I’ve been put back at the stars main page.🙄 Shockingly - there is NO quick access thumbnails of my recently viewed shows listed on the main page. So I have to scroll and search for my show again. Once I click on it. It starts the entire show episode over 🥴😳🙄sooooo I think.🥱 It’s actually playing the PREVIOUS episode i watched and it’s starting it from the beginning!!!😳😳. Like even Before the previews/ advertisements. Then it starts playing and in order to get to the next episode you have to fast forward all the way through that episode. the app makes the entire experience very unappealing to go back to watch a show when it puts you back At The beginning previous episode? It’s like why even bother. I quit my trial. Any company who this innovative and progressive in the content it provides but doesn’t bother putting any effort into the manner in which the content is delivered because they assume(Wrongly) that most are watching this on TV when the fact of the matter is statistically most Americans are watching this on the telephone. Therefore the app working is vital. Netflix knows that, HBO knows that, and so should STARZ.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Starz Entertainment
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZ® Monthly $8.99
- STARZ® Three Month $23.99
- STARZ® Six Month $43.99
- STARZ® Annual $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.